2006 Ford Five Hundred 3.0L V6 CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Great Value & Great Vehicle

2006 Ford Five Hundred - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (3.0L V6 CVT Automatic)

Great Value & Great Vehicle
By DStewart on

2006 Ford Five Hundred SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

This is my first Ford product. My wife bought the 2006 Freestyle. We were impressed with her vehicle. So I traded my 2003 Nissan Altima SL for a 2006 Ford 500 Limted AWD with 5K miles on it. I got a great price for all the features and low mileage, with 5 year warranty too. I wanted more back seat room for out two growing children. So far, the car has been fault free on every level and very satisfying for the cost. The Limited features are wonderful. It is a perfect all purpose vehicle with excellent saftey features, visability and since of control when driving. I highly recommend this vehicle and tip my hat to Ford.

Favorite Features

The roominess, comfort, a great sound system, IPOD compatiable, DVD system, navigation, storage space and fuel economy is impressive. The AWD system is awesome in rain or snow. It is a perfect all purpose vehicle with excellent saftey features, visability and sense of control when driving.

Suggested Improvements

Better braking system with ceramic pads. Current pads create huge brake dusk and wears quickly.