2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:
Roland's Ford Five Hundred Review
By Roland on 07/26/05 14:11 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I love the comfort, look and feel the car. It is large and has plenty of rear seat and trunk space. The interior is ordinary, nothing unique about it, but comfortable. The seats sit high. The acceleration from a stand still leaves a lot to be desired. Acceleration for passing at road speeds in good. The blessing to the 203 hp engine is the gas mileage. I've been averaging 23ish in the city, not bad! All in all I am happy with the car.

New transmission
By Richard W. Taylor on 07/23/05 08:08 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I like this car better all of the time. The main thing that is different is the transmission. The transmission doesn't shift but instead increased engine RPM is heard in the car. It is very good on the highway in performance and gas mileage on a recent trip was 30 mpg. I am very well satisfied with this car because it has a lot of room for passengers and a huge trunk.

My First Ford
By Sam Mayle on 07/22/05 00:37 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I find this to be a very pleasurable and comfortable auto. From its quick response when you step on the gas to the take charge of road cockpit which gives you a sense of being above the road instead of down on it. If something were to happen to my Five Hundred I would replace it tomorrow with the same car. This time Ford definitely did their homework.

New Car
By Mark on 07/21/05 20:17 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

This is a smooth transition car. It doesn't have the big jump when you step down on the gas but it accelerates very quick. The ride is great for both driver and passengers. Everyone appreciates the leg room, both front and back. The trunk space is almost unbeatable! On my drive across the Midwest in 90 degree weather, I still was able to drive 500 miles between fuel stops. It is not a car for high-speed, tight curves and the rear end will feel slow through those tight turns.

Love my Ford 500!
By sunsetat6 on 07/15/05 01:50 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan SE 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The nicest vehicle I have ever had the pleasure of driving or driven in .... and that includes the foreign vehicles.

Great car for the money (AWD)
By Tony on 07/13/05 20:23 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Just purchased the car but am very impressed. Didn't think I'd ever say this but I really do like to drive in the rain and can't wait for the snow. My Five Hundred has AWD and traction control (Limited Series) with all of the bells.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.