2006 Ford Five Hundred - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:
Great Car
By SAL on 08/17/05 10:43 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I went from a SUV to the 500, all around best car I have ever owned. I added a spoiler and a billet grill and pin stripped. Everyone thinks it a $60,000 car. Ford did it right. good performace and mileage. Really having fun with it. Spend the extra dollars and get all the bells and whistles as I did. Enjoy

Could be yellow
By TAMSYE O'DELL on 08/17/05 00:26 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

So far i have had to have my radio replaced new brakes and rotors and a stabilizer bar and grinding sound in the transmission . I sit and wonder what next and it doesn't have 8000 miles yet .Also gas mileage is bad could be a lot better

500
By flt769 on 08/15/05 11:14 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I like my new 500 very much. The only complaint I have with it is the trunk. Although the trunk is huge and holds lots it is not flat and the edge around the inside of the trunk takes up valuable space. For example, I had a Taurus and the trunk was flat. The 500 with the edge or lip around the trunk will not allow me to store things like i did in the taurus. Otherwise, I like it greatly.

Ford 500
By WK on 08/13/05 12:41 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I drive the Ford 500 to work and I just love the reliability, and comfort of this vehicle. However, with the gas prices so high, it does make traveling expensive.

GREAT CAR
By RJ on 08/09/05 17:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Large well equipped sedan purchased for 2 to 4 week trips by a couple who needs large trunk and clothes bar. Quiet and comfortable on both the interstate and back roads. Good sound and A/C. Easy access even for older folks. Can see over the top of most cars. Dangerous drivers will say it's underpowered. Safe unticketed drivers who look and plan ahead say power is adequate. If things get tight it will go. Mpg exceeds expectations. Has stability and good feel of the road. Firmly sprung but smooth enough. Finish and fit are great. Everything works. For the money it looks good and does the job for us.

Great Car!
By Charles Woolley on 08/02/05 15:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a fun car to drive. Very comfortable ride and plenty of power. Interior room is incredible. More trunk space than in any car I have ever owned.

Love it!
By Lisa on 07/30/05 11:39 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Only complaint I have is it is a little gutless with "pick up" but still has enough to get the job done. The seats are very comfortable and there is enough leg room in the back seat for my 6'4" son in law to sit comfortably. The trunk is HUGE! We like to camp and all of our gear fits with no problem at all. I bought the absolute basic model and it has all the features that I needed.

wolf in sheep's clothing
By justin on 07/30/05 11:23 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The car rides wonderfully. I traded in my 2003 Audi and my 2003 Mercedes to consolidate to this one car. I already packed the trunk and folded the back seats down to carry about 1200-1400 pounds of bricks. I get comments all the time ... THATS a FORD? WOW! It is refreshing to see domestic automakers stepping to the plate with their new designs. Welcome to the new millennium with this model, Ford.

Good Ride
By Pat Deyo on 07/30/05 11:04 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred Limited 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Fun to drive. Fun features. Easy to drive. Good looking car.

New SEL 500 owner
By Jeff on 07/28/05 11:17 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Five Hundred SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Have a new FWD SEL 500 with Pwr Moonroof and leather. Except for the analog clock, heated seats and backup sensor, it could be a LIMITED. The most comfortable riding Ford I have ever driven aside from my Ford Pickup.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.