2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Five Hundred model:
The Best!
By A.Gray on 01/09/05 09:34 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'd been looking foward to this car since I saw it at the auto show in NYC last year. Now that I own it all I can say is WOW! The Command Seating gives you real confidence. The cars overall stature is impressive. Handling is better than the Taurus. Interior space is overwhelming. Exterior design is flawless. Heads turn when you drive by. This ones a keeper. Great Job Ford!

My new 500 LTD
By Robert Hinson on 01/05/05 18:52 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My experience thus far is excellent. I am a 59 year old disabled man who traded in a 2001 Lincoln LS V8 for this vehicle. I love the increased level of height which allows for easy entrance and exit. All controls are at my fingertips. The cabin is quiet and the ride is smooth. I do not feel the lack of performance some magazines criticize the car for. My experience so far is one of praise in nearly all areas of ownership.

2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited, FWD
By KPG on 01/03/05 08:43 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the Five Hundred for about a month and have 4500 miles on it so far. I have found it to be a very comfortable road car with many creature comforts. I travel 25-30k per year for work and the Five Hundred is a good looking sedan with TONS of room in the rear seat and trunk.

Perfect for me
By Robert Hinson on 12/25/04 21:33 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in a 2001 Lincoln LS V8 for my new 500 Limited. My Lincoln only had 18,000 miles on it bit I wanted to trade. I looked at various vehicles and was very interested in the new Buick LaCrosse until I opened the door to the new Ford 500. I am 59 years old and found the easy of entry and exit as the number one selling point of this new vehicle, that along with its very stylish appearance and list of all options, plus ride, quietness and handling as well as power from a V6. I am thoroughly pleased with my new 500 Limited. Ford might not want me to say it, but I actually like my new 500 better than the LS. I have had many compliments on it, even from young people. This is my car!

It's about time - Ford
By Ward Phelps on 12/21/04 12:02 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have just been impressed for the first time to buy a sedan since 1976. I am a pickup/SUV buyer for almost 30 years. The new 500 is sweet, and the best part is the view from the drivers seat. Right On Ford, it's about time you lived up to your Job 1 claim.

at 1 1/2 months
By stoctkon2 on 12/11/04 10:10 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

everything about car very good. ride a little rough due to short wheel base and 18 inch wheels. turn signal entirely too loud. old explorer barely hear turn signal

Perfect
By Dazziegirly on 12/08/04 19:37 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 2004 Expedition due to gas prices. I drove the 500 and it was amazing. Feels like I am still riding high. Plenty of room for my sams club shopping. I feel like I am driving a very expensive car. I lowered my payments over $100 a month.

Best sedan for the money
By prmonse on 11/24/04 23:35 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking for a affordable and comfortable sedan, this 500 is a great deal, you can't get anything domestic or imported that offers this amount of room and comfort for the money. For $27000 I got a fully loaded sedan with all the new technology, incredible room, more than adequate performance, since every magazine complains of the 203 hp engine, and excellent mileage for such a large car, I've got 28mpg on my first fill up. Love the high seating position, the comfortable and quiet ride that doesn't preclude sporty driving when you hustle.

GREAT CAR TO DRIVE
By Zhivago on 11/13/04 09:04 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Nice to drive and very roomy

Great Car
By fmath on 10/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Five Hundred Sedan Limited Fwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We just bought the car yesterday and now all our neighbors are asking what it is. The style is beautiful and the handling is even better. We always drove Ford products but this is the best.