2016 Ford Fiesta ST Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ford Fiesta ST - Consumer Reviews

ST 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual - (4 reviews )

Too Much Fun!
By Mike I.

2016 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

It's a subcompact and the ST model only comes with a manual transmission. Surprisingly lively and more fun to drive around town on a daily basis than my 2015 Corvette and a 2014 Mercedes AMG. Ride is choppy because of the short wheelbase. Instrumentation and entertainment controls took a while to get used to. Great mileage in traffic and on the open road. Purchased as a lease, but now I fully intend to buy it when the lease expires if it continues to perform as it has so far.

An Amazingly well designed piece of Car.
By Benjamin Sodos

2016 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Ford Fiesta ST, although carrying that ridiculous name, is by far one of the best designed vehicles for the dollar i have ever driven. The Car's designers wen in on Day 1 and said OK how much do we have? OK! Lets put it all in the Handling, Transmission, and Engine, and whatever's left we will add into the interior. The ST has the shittiest door handles you;ll ever see, and the pedals are missing a dead pedal which is absolutely essential for a manual drive car. The Cup holders are ridiculously close to the Handbrake, and the rear view mirror reminds me of my 87 300Z. Here is where the 5 stars come in. The Controls are all fully purposed and perfectly designed. The nav is amazing! I would even say it is better than Google maps in some respects. The handling is both fully responsive and light, and the car just pulls forever with that clean running turbo. The transmission pulls you towards the next gear but doesn't fight you when you try and force it down one. All this handling, power, and responsiveness, and still has a really good Sony Stereo. The optional recaro seats are a complete must as they hug and comfort you every turn you take. My previous car was a 350Z and this car is much more fun to drive, and feels so much lighter on the turns vs having to wrangle the car into them. I highly recommend the ST to anyone who is looking for a fun commuter, but doesn't want to lost the sports car fun.

Awesome little beast
By Connor

2016 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Fastest sports car that doesn't look like one!

Got what I wanted but???
By BLURAY KING

2016 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was glad a first (2,000 miles) but now I do not know. Car buzzes behind driver's seat, clutch clicks every time I engage it, driver's outside mirror (inside) is smaller than passenger's mirror and passenger's seat (Recaro) rubs against center console (like it is not centered where it seats) squeaks. I have called 5 Ford dealerships to come in and get it repaired under warranty but most want to keep car for 2 days to fix (without loaner car). What kind service can we expect when they refuse to give me a loaner when I have NO other car?? All this is fit and finish problems. I will update once somebody fixes my car under warranty.