2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

My ford fiesta
By Robbie Caporizzo

2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Soo far it's been a great car for the price.For an economy car,it definately has alot of options. Great styling,a little slow of the line,but at highway speeds you hit the gas and it goes.I am very pleased.Great car for the money exceellent gas milage.Most tanks average over 30 mpg, if not closer to 35 and up depending on the driving I do.

First Ford
By MWProud

2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned to many cars to count. Ford was not my first choice when buying new last year. That said, I must admit that I really like my little Fiesta. Of course it does not have all the bells and whistles of the other cars out there but for the money it's great. The S model I purchased is 5 speed manual with the 1.6 engine. It also has(get this)roll up windows and regular key entry. Aside from a couple of quirky cosmetic items this car has been a real find. Overall pick up is strong enough to allow smooth entry to highway speed. It cruises right along at a comfortable 70-75mph without a hitch. The steering is a bit loose but tolerable considering the cost of the vehicle. Shifting is easy with a slight hang-up going into reverse only. I am not wild about the body style but it is one of those cars that says, "You won't find a Rolex in this glove box". In other words it deters would be thieves. Mileage is good, handling is good, quality is good(so far)and my Ford dealer is really good. With all things considered I would rate this car 8 out of 10 for overall value per dollar.

A quick test
By Theburgh

2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I really liked the Fiesta! Deliberated for months on whether to pirchase or not, but couldn't commit to it due to the extremely limited size of the rear seats, automatic transmission quality (whether real or perceived), and the general lack of space compared to the Honda Fit and Chevrolet Sonic. I ended up purchasing the Chevy, with the Turbo engine option, and have been very happy with it.

Deroyadams
By deroyadams

2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I had this for two months and love it. It feels comfortable driving it. Love the rims love the seats. The inside front big. Love the grill and color

Mirrors. Rims. Lights. Steering wheel

Better look exterior. GPS. More inside backseat space. Better speakers

2015 Ford Fiesta SE sedan
By seanheusdens

2015 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The Fiesta is very nice little car. Comfort issue are in back seat even in sedan, which are better then the hatchback model. Nice size trunk in my car.Performance and Build Quality issue are only in the weird shifting transmission. The voice SYNC system is also a small problem. Get Ford My Touch I wish I wish I did get that option in my car. Maybe I need to get flash drive stick and upgrade my Sync on my car Still a very good car in first 2000 miles.

Blind spot mirror are very nice. The weird accent lighting. Set to Red :-) I also like ability to shift automatic 6 speed transmission with the button on the shift. I can do a better job then the computer on the other setting.

Transmission a little weird. Few miss shift with the clutch system in the 6 speed automatic. However, no noise like aluminum can in transmission, which I read on early model of fiesta. Furthermore, Ford needs fix this, so far minor issue only miss once in while. Now like no kidding fix it.