2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

eco boost 1.0 liter
By burt

2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Very fun car to drive, particularly if you like to watch the mpg meter. I get 52 mpg consistently on my 20 mile freeway drive to work. MPG is very sensitive to how fast you drive: only 39 mpg at 75 mph, but 70 mpg at 50 mph! I get about 37 mpg in city driving. What I like is the interior is well designed for an economy car. Very comfortable seats, padding in spots where it counts, hard plastic where it doesn't. Good radio, better than the base radio in my BMW! Only complain is that road noise can be bothersome depending on the surface and the OEM tires leave a lot to be desired in terms of grip and long term wear.

FUN and Sporty
By David Michaels

2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Had my 2015 Feista for 7 months and very impressed. Looks small but once you get in its bigger then you think. Also was amazed at the power it had going from ramp to highway. Inside was designed with good taste and style. Why pay so much more for a bigger car when you are paying for empty space. Now I know why Europe has so many smaller cars.......there smart. The only item that I notice is that around town we get 25 MPG.

Great car, great value - tight, quiet ride
By findbrian

2015 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Sold a 2012 Civic LX to my daughter and bought one of these a few weeks ago for $15,000 (SE model, Magnetic gray). Have about 700 miles on it and the ride is tight over bumps (very solid suspension!), handles and steers great, and is a genuine fun drive. the 120hp engine is pretty peppy all things considered. Averaging 31mpg mixed driving so far, which is about what my Civic gave me. Really a fun car with great exterior styling. Threw a all-around tint job on it and I'm done! So far loving this thing. Really saved a chunk off MSRP, as all I wanted was the factory Ford aluminum wheels and the SYNC system, and that's what I got. Ford's 0% financing was great as well (interest-free is great).

SYNC works great with my phone and really helps communication when driving without eyes leaving the road. Trunk is HUGE for this size of car and the fold-down rear seats make things easy to transport.

Rear legroom is pretty shallow. That's about the only drawback I can think of. also, I used heat-resistant flat black paint to paint the rear of the muffler and tailpipe so they would not stick out like a sore thumb. Both are recessed way under the body and look kinda goofy from cars behind you since the backend of the Fiesta is up a little higher than I am used to.