2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

Best car I've ever driven
By jrazem

2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I only drive fun cars. I used to drive a '06 Audi S4, my wife drives a BMW 335i with the sports package, and after reading so many glowing reviews of the Fiesta ST, I decided to give one a spin and then easily decided to replace my Subaru WRX STi. The Fiesta ST is not only better than all those cars but also far cheaper. There aren't many instances where you can replace something more expensive with something less expensive and have a better product in the end, but this is one of those times. The Fiesta ST actually does live up to its hype - it is that good. If you enjoy driving and love fun to drive cars, there is no more fun that can be had in any other car - no matter the price.

Favorite Features

I love that this car sacrifices nothing in the name of performance. Steering, handling, transmission (so silky smooth), and brakes are all excellent. The engine has power from bottom to the top end and loves to rev - and that engine note is fantastic. And I know there's a lot controversy about the recaro seats. But in my opinion, they are an absolute must have. I'm 6'1" 215lbs and I have no complaints. Would they fit better if I lost 15-20lbs? Yes. But have I found them to be at all uncomfortable? Absolutely not. Also enough room in back for my 2 yr old and 6 yr old.

Suggested Improvements

I'm not going to list any features that the car doesn't have but could because adding additional features would also add to the price and the low price of this car is one of its best features. That said, the seating position is higher than I'd prefer. But it's still a comfortable position with everything easily within reach and great visibility. I honestly can't think of anything else I would change.

Best driver's car under 30k
By 12sectruck

2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

First a little background. I am 47 yrs old. I have owned and driven many so called performance vehicle, many of which have been Fords. I still own a 2001 F-150 Lightning which I purchased in 2001 and has around 500 rwhp. I was driving a MKV GTI with stage 1 as my daily driver for the last 2 yrs. The warranty was almost up so I started looking. Since I have an hr. Commute each way to work, my main priorities were fun to drive and decent gas mileage. My price range was around 30k. My first choice was the Focus ST. Then got my car & driver mag and see the Fiesta ST received 6th place. Time for another test drive! That was all it took! A little less room but 4k cheaper and more smiles!! SOLD

Favorite Features

Less weight compared to Focus ST = more fun! Sync is awesome Best driver car under 30k Recaro seats

Suggested Improvements

Bring on the RS Fiesta !