First time ST buy
By ndubberly on
2014 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is my first performance Ford I have owned, previously owning 2 large Ford Broncos in the past this is a massive downsize effort for myself. While I am used to the massive amount of space, the Fiesta provides a shocking amount of room even for my bulky size at 5'8" and 220lbs. The Recaro seats are a snug fit and I would recommend any large frame individual including those of you who frequent lifting large objects in the gym to test them out before upgrading. Performance wise I am blown away by the power this little guy has. I have taken several people out in it, and after they finish telling me how cute it is I show them the power leaving them speechless.
Favorite Features
The Recaro seats, MyFordTouch, and ST power is what makes this vehicle a winner. Also important for fuel penny pinchers out there, if you shift at the recommended points you will easily average 30+ MPG, although that is much less fun than driving it for the purpose it was made for.
Suggested Improvements
The only cons are the size and accesibility of climbing in and out of the car for larger folks. My elderly and plump parents have issues climbing out, but for younger and less hefty individuals this should prove to be no issue. MyFord Touch needs to get on the applink for the system ASAP as well!