2014 Ford Fiesta Titanuim Hatchback in Blue Candy is AWESOME!
By karenmarieg1 on
2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I love this car! I got the Blue Candy, Black leather interior and upgraded Sony Stereo System and love, love, love, this car. It's zippy and rises to any traffic occasion. 40 HW MPG is as advertized. The interior is roomy for a sub-compact. I got the optional rubber floor mats, and they're very high quality. Opted for the tinted windows at Auto Definitions in Claremore, OK and it just looks meaner than before. Responsive steering, braking, and acceleration make this a fun car to drive. We've turned heads and brought men out of a barbershop to check it out! Love the car. Great Value!
Favorite Features
I can't say enough about the car. The extra touches like the ambiance lighting in multiple colors, Sony sound system, voice activated features, my ford touch, auto shifting manual transmission, capless fuel filler, blue candy color, hidden trunk compartment, everything! I just love this car! 40MPG highway is fantastic!!!
Suggested Improvements
I wouldn't mind a built in garage door opener like my 2007 Toyota Prius had.
By cherrock
on 04/09/14 13:17 PM (PDT)

In a 2012 Fiesta rental car, car has 53k on it (remember its a rental). It obviously needs some work especially to the brakes etc. (shame on Hertz). One part I find to be odd to be malfunctioning is the driver side mirror. It is shaking so much and is in my line of sight, that I am getting motion sickness when I'm driving. Hate to see what would happen when the car gets really old