Love. This. Car.
By enzom on
2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Purchased this vehicle about a month ago while looking for a small city vehicle with a manual transmission that was easy to learn and fun to drive. I tried the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper, and while deciding to look at American models I noticed that the 2014 Fiesta had a similar front as the 2013 Fusion. After swinging and missing at the first ford dealership, I finally found one and it looked stunning. I test drove it and purchased it on the spot. I got the Sedan SE (looked less sporty) in the candy blue color (I'm not sure why, but it just stood out). So far, I love the car. It has great pickup, easy throws for the clutch, and gets great gas mileage. Not to mention easy parking in the city.
Favorite Features
Ford MyTouch--I'm not sure why so many people complain but it's great. It actually recognized my Zune, of all things! Comfort--the seats are surprisingly comfortable. And the rear seats are angled up in the back so it feels like you have more leg room than you actually do. We now take this for long road trips over the $10k more expensive, fully equipped Prius V we have. Exterior--the front grille, enough said. Side mirrors--love the fact that there are blind spot mirrors Trunk space--maybe I just haven't compared it against much but the trunk space is comparable to my coworkers 3 series. it's spacious enough to fit the two ginormous suitcases and four carry-ons. Price!
Suggested Improvements
If it had a little more oomph I would love it even more, just to show off, but at this price I can't complain.