2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: 2014 Ford Fiesta Titanuim Hatc

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

2014 Ford Fiesta

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanuim Hatchback in Blue Candy!
By karenmarieg1 on

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! UNTIL THE CLUTCH PROBLEMS BEGAN. UPDATES IN ALL CAPS....NOT YELLING. ;-)
I got the Blue Candy, Black leather interior and upgaded Sony Stereo.
It's zippy and rises to any traffic occasion. UNTIL THE CLUTCH PROBLEMS BEGAN AT AROUND 9000 mi.
40 HW MPG is as advertized.
The interior is roomy for a sub-compact.
I got the optional rubber floor mats, and they're very high quality.
Opted for the tinted windows at Auto Definitions in Claremore, OK and it just looks meaner than before.
Responsive steering, braking, and acceleration make this a fun car to drive.
We've turned heads and brought men out of a barbershop to check it out!
Love the car. UNTIL THE CLUTCH PROBLEMS BEGAN. GETTING THE DEALERSHIP TO LISTEN TOOK MULTIPLE TRIPS AND INSISTING THE MANAGER COME WITH ME TO SHOW HIM THE SHUDDER. Once I finally got them to admit it had a problem, getting parts took months EACH OF THE 3 TIMES THE CLUTCH had to be replaced . My son accidentally totalled it. THANK GOD. I WON'T BUY FROM FORD AGAIN.

• Road holding
  • Usb ports
  • Bluetooth

• Acceleration
  • Shifting

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By carcritic3
on 09/02/14 11:57 AM (PDT)

@cherrock. The side mirror that you are complaining about is more than likely an aftermarket (Chinese) mirror. Someone probably broke the OEM mirror and most rental companies repair damaged cars the cheapest way possible. Had a similar problem many years ago. The drivers door mirror was vandalized on my company car. The leasing company specified an aftermarket rather than an oem mirror. It vibrated so badly that I could barely see out of it.

By cherrock
on 04/09/14 13:17 PM (PDT)

In a 2012 Fiesta rental car, car has 53k on it (remember its a rental). It obviously needs some work especially to the brakes etc. (shame on Hertz). One part I find to be odd to be malfunctioning is the driver side mirror. It is shaking so much and is in my line of sight, that I am getting motion sickness when I'm driving. Hate to see what would happen when the car gets really old