2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: FUN ALERT FUN ALERT! Auto Tran

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

Titanium Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

FUN ALERT FUN ALERT! Auto Transmission only people need not apply!
By bewarethemare on

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Okay will be putting nearly 500 miles per week on this car. I will wait while you do the math. I did go for the 100k 7 yr. warranty. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't have that option. I have learned that over 80% of the population cannot drive a stick. Well that is bad for them and awesome for me. If you know how to drive one. Oh you will fall in love with the zippy feisty fiesta! have yet to meet a car that wasn't fun with an auto trans. In fact most cars I test drove didn't have a manny available. I do a lot of traveling and commuting. My morning coffee smells better and my ride is awesome. Its a fun commuter car that will brighten your mornings! Don't pass this one up!!

I keep finding new stuff everyday! Yesterday I found out I had mood lighting! I mean mood lighting? I couldn't decide between purple, blue, orange, yellow, red, pink and green. So I kept varying between the bunch. THE MANUAL TRANSMISSION! Sorry I had to scream that but, wow! Just wow! I feel like I am driving a sports car. I wanted a mini cooper.. I found it in a Ford and found it to be funner. (is funner a word?) I love the milage. Of course I went from a sucking 13.5 on a good day down hill with 32 mph wind at my back Toyota Tundra. I love the fact I zip past gas hogs road rager's who grumble and think gunning it past me isn't worth the $5 it will cost them to zip back by me.

THE LOCKING DOORS. I hate having to fish my keys out to unlock the back door to get stuff out of the back. Is there a way to unlock it with out that? I haven't found it yet. Forgive my Father Ford for I have sinned cussing this one thing out. My neighbors kids have learned new words this week. The seats could be a bit cushy(er) oh and more mood lights in the rear area and other places. Maybe some really good floor covering mats. I have a tendency to get mine super dirty from time to time. Maybe just maybe some less grandma car looking spoked wheels. It deserves so much better than those. Last, the visors would be super neato if I could extend them out. Back to the door locks? anyone?
By rae1987
on 12/23/13 15:56 PM (PST)

"Is there a way to unlock it with out that? I haven't found it yet" In case you have not found the unlock button inside the vehicle is next to the hazard light button on the middle dash. Different from most vehicles where it is on the door panel. :)