2014 Ford Fiesta ST - Consumer Reviews

ST 1.6L 4-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual - (3 reviews )
First time ST buy
By ndubberly on 02/09/14 10:00 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first performance Ford I have owned, previously owning 2 large Ford Broncos in the past this is a massive downsize effort for myself. While I am used to the massive amount of space, the Fiesta provides a shocking amount of room even for my bulky size at 5'8" and 220lbs. The Recaro seats are a snug fit and I would recommend any large frame individual including those of you who frequent lifting large objects in the gym to test them out before upgrading. Performance wise I am blown away by the power this little guy has. I have taken several people out in it, and after they finish telling me how cute it is I show them the power leaving them speechless.

You've never driven a Ford like this one!
By dr_dan on 02/02/14 08:11 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a small car to commute into the city that was fun to drive and economical to buy & maintain. Previous cars had been Japanese or German, so this was the first American car I ever bought! The ST is remarkably different from anything I'd ever driven before. The 1.6 L turbo is powerful and well-behaved with plenty of torque anytime you need it. The steering is light, but laser-sharp and precise. This car corners like crazy, with almost no body lean, and feels like it's riding on rails. Very nice interior quality for its price range. Very intelligent design, both inside and out. But be forewarned: this car has a race-tuned suspension and may be a lot firmer than what you're used to.

Absolute fun on four wheels
By wscottcross on 01/28/14 17:26 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Fiesta ST is one of most well balanced small cars available! The power is just right, and the handling is nothing short of amazing. There are plenty of cars with more power, but none of them handle as well as the Fiesta ST. I was driving a 2011 Fiesta SES and the handling was pretty good in that, but this car is so much better.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Fiesta St in VA is:

$153 per month*