2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

2014 fiesta
By littlemower

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love the car does great on gas handles great and looks great.

Favorite Features

Didn't know if we would like the touch screen radio but after getting use to it it's great we had a 2013 fiesta with the auto trans I didn't care for... but I liked the car other than that. so we traded it for a 2014 with 5 speed wow what a car that made all the difference ......the car is fun to drive handles like on rails looks great and has the feel of a much higher priced car and as a major plus gets 35 mph :) :) :)

Suggested Improvements

I wish fiesta st wheels was available on the other model fiestas as well.

Great Little Car
By thatguy91

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a commuter car for my girlfriend, we leased it for her to take to school and for us to use for road trips.The best thing about this car that we can agree on is the gas mileage which right now is at 31.2 and the sporty-ness of the car itself. Its very fun to drive even though I don't tend to drive it as much as she does. The biggest downfall to this car is the "quirky" transmission or so its called in reviews. I had one of the scariest moments when I was driving it through an intersection pressing down on the gas ,maybe a little hard but nothing my own car couldn't handle , and the car just would not accelerate pass 10mph. My car has never done that and I find it quite dangerous.

Favorite Features

Ambient lighting Great gas mileage Comfortable seats Decent trunk space for a little car Sports Mode

Suggested Improvements

Fix the "quirky" transmission from making the car thrust backwards and forwards when trying to accelerate

Cap Less Fuel System Fail.
By blueclaw

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

RE: Cap Less Fuel System: Beware -My son had a nozzle at the gas station get stuck in the fill port. The mechanic there had to take the whole thing apart and still could not get the nozzle out! Apparently Ford is aware of this and has a bulletin out. There are certain nozzles you can and can't use. Ridiculous. Had to finally get a pick in there with some twisting got the nozzle out.

Suggested Improvements

Put a gas cap back in!

Best Value in America!
By richsolar

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My 22 year old son and I needed a car after a lady wrecked his new scooter. We went after the least expensive safe new car we could find and the Ford Fiesta came thru big time. We can't believe what a great value this fun to drive car is. No complaints, just Love!

Favorite Features

We love the radio and Sync features. It is very cool looking and his friends all love it even in the sedan version. The huge trunk is amazing too! My son never drove a stick before and this forgiving car made it easy for him.

Suggested Improvements

None, although I always want more power. For a low priced car, the Power is great.

What a great car
By adienoel1

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2006 focus for the Fiesta. I love it! I want to drive all day long.

Favorite Features

Sync, cruise, interior is black on black.. looks sharp.

Suggested Improvements

nothing at the moment love it!