2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Cap Less Fuel System Fail.
By blueclaw on 03/31/14 10:04 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

RE: Cap Less Fuel System: Beware -My son had a nozzle at the gas station get stuck in the fill port. The mechanic there had to take the whole thing apart and still could not get the nozzle out! Apparently Ford is aware of this and has a bulletin out. There are certain nozzles you can and can't use. Ridiculous. Had to finally get a pick in there with some twisting got the nozzle out.

Best Value in America!
By richsolar on 11/27/13 14:21 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My 22 year old son and I needed a car after a lady wrecked his new scooter. We went after the least expensive safe new car we could find and the Ford Fiesta came thru big time. We can't believe what a great value this fun to drive car is. No complaints, just Love!

What a great car
By adienoel1 on 11/10/13 13:43 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2006 focus for the Fiesta. I love it! I want to drive all day long.

FUN ALERT FUN ALERT! Auto Transmission only people need not apply!
By bewarethemare on 11/10/13 11:21 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Okay will be putting nearly 500 miles per week on this car. I will wait while you do the math. I did go for the 100k 7 yr. warranty. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't have that option. I have learned that over 80% of the population cannot drive a stick. Well that is bad for them and awesome for me. If you know how to drive one. Oh you will fall in love with the zippy feisty fiesta! have yet to meet a car that wasn't fun with an auto trans. In fact most cars I test drove didn't have a manny available. I do a lot of traveling and commuting. My morning coffee smells better and my ride is awesome. Its a fun commuter car that will brighten your mornings! Don't pass this one up!!

Love. This. Car.
By enzom on 10/29/13 12:14 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased this vehicle about a month ago while looking for a small city vehicle with a manual transmission that was easy to learn and fun to drive. I tried the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper, and while deciding to look at American models I noticed that the 2014 Fiesta had a similar front as the 2013 Fusion. After swinging and missing at the first ford dealership, I finally found one and it looked stunning. I test drove it and purchased it on the spot. I got the Sedan SE (looked less sporty) in the candy blue color (I'm not sure why, but it just stood out). So far, I love the car. It has great pickup, easy throws for the clutch, and gets great gas mileage. Not to mention easy parking in the city.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Fiesta Sedan in VA is:

$167 per month*