2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Poorly Assembled and poor quality
By musicmitch on 07/23/14 16:16 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The front has a fully independent suspension, but rear has only a cheap beam in the back. And the rear bottoms out on bumps. Engine has Zero torque from A standstill when flooring the accelerator. The gas economy is not 29/39. My trip computer at 15,841 miles, says only 17mpg city and 26 on the highway - I challenge Ford to come and look. The only way this car could have ever gotten the epa estimated 29/39 is, in my opinion, with an anorexic, midget, driver and the only thing in the rest of the car including the trunk was a toothpick. lol. The transmission was rebuilt after only 12,000 miles. The grinding noise continues which is the result of duel clutches

Automatic
By carolwright15 on 12/17/13 17:13 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have an automatic 2014 Fiesta S. There is an issue with the lock/unlock button being in the center of the console. I don't have an automatic lock and unlock key so this can be very hard to unlock the car, then get in and push the button in the center of the console to unlock the rest of the doors. I also don't have cruise control. This should be an option that is automatic to the new cars. Other than that I love the car.

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanuim Hatchback in Blue Candy is AWESOME!
By karenmarieg1 on 07/14/13 20:44 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! I got the Blue Candy, Black leather interior and upgraded Sony Stereo System and love, love, love, this car. It's zippy and rises to any traffic occasion. 40 HW MPG is as advertized. The interior is roomy for a sub-compact. I got the optional rubber floor mats, and they're very high quality. Opted for the tinted windows at Auto Definitions in Claremore, OK and it just looks meaner than before. Responsive steering, braking, and acceleration make this a fun car to drive. We've turned heads and brought men out of a barbershop to check it out! Love the car. Great Value!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Fiesta Hatchback in VA is:

$162 per month*