2014 Ford Fiesta SE Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

2014 fiesta
By littlemower

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love the car does great on gas handles great and looks great.

Didn't know if we would like the touch screen radio but after getting use to it it's great we had a 2013 fiesta with the auto trans I didn't care for... but I liked the car other than that. so we traded it for a 2014 with 5 speed wow what a car that made all the difference ......the car is fun to drive handles like on rails looks great and has the feel of a much higher priced car and as a major plus gets 35 mph :) :) :)

I wish fiesta st wheels was available on the other model fiestas as well.

Great Little Car
By thatguy91

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a commuter car for my girlfriend, we leased it for her to take to school and for us to use for road trips.The best thing about this car that we can agree on is the gas mileage which right now is at 31.2 and the sporty-ness of the car itself. Its very fun to drive even though I don't tend to drive it as much as she does. The biggest downfall to this car is the "quirky" transmission or so its called in reviews. I had one of the scariest moments when I was driving it through an intersection pressing down on the gas ,maybe a little hard but nothing my own car couldn't handle , and the car just would not accelerate pass 10mph. My car has never done that and I find it quite dangerous.

Ambient lighting Great gas mileage Comfortable seats Decent trunk space for a little car Sports Mode

Fix the "quirky" transmission from making the car thrust backwards and forwards when trying to accelerate

What a great car
By adienoel1

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2006 focus for the Fiesta. I love it! I want to drive all day long.

Sync, cruise, interior is black on black.. looks sharp.

nothing at the moment love it!

Love. This. Car.
By enzom

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased this vehicle about a month ago while looking for a small city vehicle with a manual transmission that was easy to learn and fun to drive. I tried the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper, and while deciding to look at American models I noticed that the 2014 Fiesta had a similar front as the 2013 Fusion. After swinging and missing at the first ford dealership, I finally found one and it looked stunning. I test drove it and purchased it on the spot. I got the Sedan SE (looked less sporty) in the candy blue color (I'm not sure why, but it just stood out). So far, I love the car. It has great pickup, easy throws for the clutch, and gets great gas mileage. Not to mention easy parking in the city.

Ford MyTouch--I'm not sure why so many people complain but it's great. It actually recognized my Zune, of all things! Comfort--the seats are surprisingly comfortable. And the rear seats are angled up in the back so it feels like you have more leg room than you actually do. We now take this for long road trips over the $10k more expensive, fully equipped Prius V we have. Exterior--the front grille, enough said. Side mirrors--love the fact that there are blind spot mirrors Trunk space--maybe I just haven't compared it against much but the trunk space is comparable to my coworkers 3 series. it's spacious enough to fit the two ginormous suitcases and four carry-ons. Price!

If it had a little more oomph I would love it even more, just to show off, but at this price I can't complain.