2014 Ford Fiesta 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

SE Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
2014 fiesta
By littlemower on 01/25/15 11:25 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Love the car does great on gas handles great and looks great.

Great Little Car
By thatguy91 on 07/12/14 18:00 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is a commuter car for my girlfriend, we leased it for her to take to school and for us to use for road trips.The best thing about this car that we can agree on is the gas mileage which right now is at 31.2 and the sporty-ness of the car itself. Its very fun to drive even though I don't tend to drive it as much as she does. The biggest downfall to this car is the "quirky" transmission or so its called in reviews. I had one of the scariest moments when I was driving it through an intersection pressing down on the gas ,maybe a little hard but nothing my own car couldn't handle , and the car just would not accelerate pass 10mph. My car has never done that and I find it quite dangerous.

What a great car
By adienoel1 on 11/10/13 13:43 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2006 focus for the Fiesta. I love it! I want to drive all day long.

Love. This. Car.
By enzom on 10/29/13 12:14 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased this vehicle about a month ago while looking for a small city vehicle with a manual transmission that was easy to learn and fun to drive. I tried the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper, and while deciding to look at American models I noticed that the 2014 Fiesta had a similar front as the 2013 Fusion. After swinging and missing at the first ford dealership, I finally found one and it looked stunning. I test drove it and purchased it on the spot. I got the Sedan SE (looked less sporty) in the candy blue color (I'm not sure why, but it just stood out). So far, I love the car. It has great pickup, easy throws for the clutch, and gets great gas mileage. Not to mention easy parking in the city.