2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Cap Less Fuel System Fail.
By blueclaw on 03/31/14 10:04 AM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

RE: Cap Less Fuel System: Beware -My son had a nozzle at the gas station get stuck in the fill port. The mechanic there had to take the whole thing apart and still could not get the nozzle out! Apparently Ford is aware of this and has a bulletin out. There are certain nozzles you can and can't use. Ridiculous. Had to finally get a pick in there with some twisting got the nozzle out.

First time ST buy
By ndubberly on 02/09/14 10:00 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first performance Ford I have owned, previously owning 2 large Ford Broncos in the past this is a massive downsize effort for myself. While I am used to the massive amount of space, the Fiesta provides a shocking amount of room even for my bulky size at 5'8" and 220lbs. The Recaro seats are a snug fit and I would recommend any large frame individual including those of you who frequent lifting large objects in the gym to test them out before upgrading. Performance wise I am blown away by the power this little guy has. I have taken several people out in it, and after they finish telling me how cute it is I show them the power leaving them speechless.

You've never driven a Ford like this one!
By dr_dan on 02/02/14 08:11 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I needed a small car to commute into the city that was fun to drive and economical to buy & maintain. Previous cars had been Japanese or German, so this was the first American car I ever bought! The ST is remarkably different from anything I'd ever driven before. The 1.6 L turbo is powerful and well-behaved with plenty of torque anytime you need it. The steering is light, but laser-sharp and precise. This car corners like crazy, with almost no body lean, and feels like it's riding on rails. Very nice interior quality for its price range. Very intelligent design, both inside and out. But be forewarned: this car has a race-tuned suspension and may be a lot firmer than what you're used to.

Absolute fun on four wheels
By wscottcross on 01/28/14 17:26 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Fiesta ST is one of most well balanced small cars available! The power is just right, and the handling is nothing short of amazing. There are plenty of cars with more power, but none of them handle as well as the Fiesta ST. I was driving a 2011 Fiesta SES and the handling was pretty good in that, but this car is so much better.

Automatic
By carolwright15 on 12/17/13 17:13 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have an automatic 2014 Fiesta S. There is an issue with the lock/unlock button being in the center of the console. I don't have an automatic lock and unlock key so this can be very hard to unlock the car, then get in and push the button in the center of the console to unlock the rest of the doors. I also don't have cruise control. This should be an option that is automatic to the new cars. Other than that I love the car.

Best Value in America!
By richsolar on 11/27/13 14:21 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My 22 year old son and I needed a car after a lady wrecked his new scooter. We went after the least expensive safe new car we could find and the Ford Fiesta came thru big time. We can't believe what a great value this fun to drive car is. No complaints, just Love!

What a great car
By adienoel1 on 11/10/13 13:43 PM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I traded my 2006 focus for the Fiesta. I love it! I want to drive all day long.

FUN ALERT FUN ALERT! Auto Transmission only people need not apply!
By bewarethemare on 11/10/13 11:21 AM (PST)

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Okay will be putting nearly 500 miles per week on this car. I will wait while you do the math. I did go for the 100k 7 yr. warranty. I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't have that option. I have learned that over 80% of the population cannot drive a stick. Well that is bad for them and awesome for me. If you know how to drive one. Oh you will fall in love with the zippy feisty fiesta! have yet to meet a car that wasn't fun with an auto trans. In fact most cars I test drove didn't have a manny available. I do a lot of traveling and commuting. My morning coffee smells better and my ride is awesome. Its a fun commuter car that will brighten your mornings! Don't pass this one up!!

Love. This. Car.
By enzom on 10/29/13 12:14 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased this vehicle about a month ago while looking for a small city vehicle with a manual transmission that was easy to learn and fun to drive. I tried the Fiat 500, Mini Cooper, and while deciding to look at American models I noticed that the 2014 Fiesta had a similar front as the 2013 Fusion. After swinging and missing at the first ford dealership, I finally found one and it looked stunning. I test drove it and purchased it on the spot. I got the Sedan SE (looked less sporty) in the candy blue color (I'm not sure why, but it just stood out). So far, I love the car. It has great pickup, easy throws for the clutch, and gets great gas mileage. Not to mention easy parking in the city.

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanuim Hatchback in Blue Candy is AWESOME!
By karenmarieg1 on 07/14/13 20:44 PM (PDT)

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car! I got the Blue Candy, Black leather interior and upgraded Sony Stereo System and love, love, love, this car. It's zippy and rises to any traffic occasion. 40 HW MPG is as advertized. The interior is roomy for a sub-compact. I got the optional rubber floor mats, and they're very high quality. Opted for the tinted windows at Auto Definitions in Claremore, OK and it just looks meaner than before. Responsive steering, braking, and acceleration make this a fun car to drive. We've turned heads and brought men out of a barbershop to check it out! Love the car. Great Value!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Ford Fiesta in WA is:

$206 per month*