Used 2014 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

Most fun car I've owned!
By LMc

Watch the Ken Block videos driving the ST on YouTube

Think twice
By Linda K.

2014 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The transmission has been giving me trouble since I purchased it 7 months ago. I've had it in the shop several times and I'm going to take it back again this week. The dealership said if I drive it 5,000 miles the trams issuing would get to know my driving. It's been over that and still hesitates or slips when I pull out. He said they had about 60 with the same problem. Then why sell it? Ford Focus hatchback 2014.

Small but a blast
By michael surrency

2014 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is almost a good family car being a hatchback....put for pure joy of driving it is a 4 1/2 star ... Small fast great steering FUN in town and great in the mountains...for what you pay this thing ROCKS

Mean green machine ROCKS
By Jodi Correll

2014 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought ours used at a Mercedes dealer, lol, with 25k on it. Looks and drives brand new. The Titanium model comes with absolutely everything you can imagine including heated seats (LOVE this in PA), and backup camera. The navigation system is spot on and Ford Sync finally got their act together. Recognizes commands like a charm. Opt for the 5 speed manual, and you'll have no worries about Ford's crazy "automatic/manual" shift transmission problems. We get higher than the advertised mileage and love all the little extras, generally reserved for a luxury car. My HUSBAND loves the crazy lime green as much as I do!

Transmission troubles are real
By Cliff Warren

2014 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I rented this car. The transmission problems that people speak of, they were present in my rental. If I was trying to turn left with oncoming traffic, I would press the accelerator and wait... wait what seems a lifetime, but perhaps about one second... then the car would lunge forward and clumsily across the road. Waiting a second when traffic is coming is downright dangerous, and when the car does start to move it really moves in a scary lunge. Just adding my two cents. It's been about a year since I rented it, but it was so bad I will never forget it!