Piece of garbage
By ihatefordtoo on
2013 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Ford should be ashamed to have their name on the Fiesta. The car from makes very loud grinding noise which the dealer tells me is normal (get used to it), it lurches, it halts and seems to have trouble moving forward from a light, as if the transmission is slipping. If you are on a hill you need to keep one foot on the brake and the other on the gas pedal or you will roll back into the car behind you. I firmly believe the car should be recalled and Ford should own up to their poor design. I will never buy another Ford product!
Favorite Features
The only good thing I can say about the Ford Fiesta is that it looks good from the outside. Period.
Suggested Improvements
Recall the car, and offer the owners a refund. If they can't do that come up with a real transmission that will work in this car body.
By musicmitch
on 07/15/14 19:27 PM (PDT)

Yes, I also own a 2013 Ford Fiesta Tianium. All you say is 100% true. The only thing you left out is the poor fuel economy 29/39 - forget it, unless you have nothing in the car but a toothpick. The fuel economy posts for this car and the focus, I think are downright criminal because they are HIGHLY MISLEADING AND NOT TRUE. I"m averaging 24 mpg and I do 1/2 highway and 1/2 city driving. The Ford Focus which they have given me several times because fortunately my dealer gives you a loaner car while all these ridiculous repairs are being done, has even worse fuel economy. I was averaging 17mpg with this car. Even though it is a very comfortable riding car. You also left out that the car has very minumal or what I personally call a "no rear suspension," like normal cars do. Just a bar that goes from left to right. Get the specs on the rear suspension and you will see I am 100% right. I would never buy any of these cars again like you said. I think that those positive reviews were posted by paid stooges in order to sway people towards this car. But read all the negative posts on this and other websites, write everything down and then go check it out against the car itself. The best way to realize all of this is to rent this car for a few days and you will quickly wish to see another brand quickly. And you can not read consumer reports annual auto issue, THEY DO NOT recommend this car anymore - that is a fact. Ford, not only can't I stand you, but you are off my lest forever because I spend my hard earned money on this vechicle and got a lemon.