BAD transmissions
By wanderinwoods on
2013 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I bought the car a week ago and one the way home thought I heard some noise from the car, just told myself its breaking in. well after a few days of the wife driving it I drove it again and the trans is shot. It grinds HORRIBLY. so with only 600 miles exactly on it I took it to a dealer and had the tech ride along to see what the issue was. he said yeah its got a problem but nothing I can do about it. so took it to the dealer that sold it and at first they said they found nothing wrong with it. after I went with as the service writer drove it she decided it was extremely bad and did not want to finish the drive. so now I wait to see what happens.
Suggested Improvements
fixe the transmission that has plagues ford. go with Nissan trans. never had issues with their cars and truck.
By ihatefordtoo
on 02/27/14 16:11 PM (PST)

So what did Ford do for you? I took my Fiesta in with the same problems after owning it for a and you know what Ford did for me? They handed me a two page printed document that outlined all the problems I could expect and and the end it tells you this is all normal.....no problemo! If Ford was an honest company they would hand everyone coming in to buy this car the two page document before they sold them the car.