2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Great Car
By guitar74 on 12/03/14 09:12 AM (PST)

2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

First, my disclaimer: I am NOT a dealer, but an owner with 30,000 miles on my Fiesta S. First, if you are used to a conventional automatic transmission ,then the six speed auto DOES take some getting used to. That being said, I have never owned a car with an automatic tranny that DIDN'T roll back a touch on a hill. Automatic transmissions have torque convertors that are the equivalent to a clutch but design to engage at a preset rpm. Too loww and your car will be below any kind of torque curve which will kill acceleratoin AND economy due to increased throttle input. Buy a v8 if you want to overcome a standing start at idle, otherwise live with it

'13 Fiesta S model a great value
By eurok on 08/14/13 20:06 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The base model makes a great commuter or single person/small family. With the 5 speed manual, it has oodles of power and handling is precise. Seats are very comfortable in front, cloth is high quality, and trans shifts very smoothly. Seat height is easy to adjust, the telescoping wheel helps driving position. What's lacking in the base model is power windows, CD (why?-never use)/sync, cruise. Fortunately Ford included an aux jack for phone or ipod. With the high cost of used cars these days, a new '13 was only about $2K more than similarly equipped 11's. A no brainer!

Ford Does It Again
By johnbonaham on 04/11/13 14:51 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

First off I want to state that I am 5 foot 8 and 270lbs. I just lost a 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis that this 2013 Fiesta replaced I could not get over how comfortable I am in and driving the vehicle Great and fun to drive I actually dont miss my grand marquis I cant believe that I actually just wrote that but this Fiesta is just about perfect I wish Ford would advertise this car more It is a superior value and just great to drive. Down falls are the automatic transmission that is rough to get used to and back seat room but hey I dont sit in the back seat The S should still come with a CD player and an interior truck release but these are the only complaints Great job Ford.

Great Value
By fiestasam on 04/05/13 11:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

So far I have 16K miles of my 2013 Ford Fiesta S Sedan and I have been pleased overall. I am consistenly acheiving 42+ mpg due to the rural area I live in as well as my driving habits such as driving the speed limit, gentle stops and starts, and running the AC only when the interior temperature becomes too warm to bear. The ride is firm but forgiving, and much nicer than one would expect a compact car to have. The engine seems very smooth and powerful for its size. Handling feels tight and precise. The automatic transmission (really an automated manual) seems somewhat clunky and makes unusual noises, but so far it has not given me any trouble. Very little rear seat room, but lots for cargo.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Fiesta Sedan in VA is:

$166 per month*