2013 Ford Fiesta S Hatchback Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

2013 Fiesta Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

Sort Reviews by

Terrible Auto-Transmission
By chevrolet4ever

2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We have the 2013 ford Fiesta Hatchback titanium, and its a nice looking car... so there are a few problems with this car, at 12000km, the transmission started shuttering, felt like when you shift a manual car too early, now we took it to ford and they did there little quick fix, and it stopped shuttering for a good week, then it was back with a vengance, it got so bad that when you accelerated you might have 0-60 in 9 seconds, or 0-60 in 20 seconds, depending on the cars "mood", so we took it in and with less then 30'000 km(18641mi) on it, replaced transmission, clutchplate and clutch, and the shuttering is starting again, a week later. also, Im 5'11" and i hit my head on the roof.

Favorite Features

favorite features, are, its blue, the L.E.D. underglow in the cab, and it's heated seats

Suggested Improvements

Get rid of the Rubbish Automatic transmission, it's total garbage (same thing with the 2012 ford focus), ecoboost would be nice, and better tires to start, our tires only have 30000km on them and there's already a bulge in one.

Ford Fiesta Failed
By pb41127

2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2013 fiesta in Jan 2013. Automatic transmission. Within 2 weeks the grinding noises began and had clutch replaced. The grinding noises are starting again. Got up yesterday morning to a pool of fluid under right side of engine on garage floor. The car is not dependable, dealer tries to talk to me like I "just do not understand". I am totally over this car. I have no doubt I will meet the Lemon Law requirements by end of the year.

Favorite Features

None at the moment, Cant drive until the dealer opens tomorrow

Suggested Improvements

Fix the transmission problems. Dont sell a car unless it is tested. Shame on Ford.