2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Terrible Auto-Transmission
By chevrolet4ever on 07/29/14 18:45 PM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We have the 2013 ford Fiesta Hatchback titanium, and its a nice looking car... so there are a few problems with this car, at 12000km, the transmission started shuttering, felt like when you shift a manual car too early, now we took it to ford and they did there little quick fix, and it stopped shuttering for a good week, then it was back with a vengance, it got so bad that when you accelerated you might have 0-60 in 9 seconds, or 0-60 in 20 seconds, depending on the cars "mood", so we took it in and with less then 30'000 km(18641mi) on it, replaced transmission, clutchplate and clutch, and the shuttering is starting again, a week later. also, Im 5'11" and i hit my head on the roof.

Ford Fiesta Failed
By pb41127 on 05/18/14 08:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2013 fiesta in Jan 2013. Automatic transmission. Within 2 weeks the grinding noises began and had clutch replaced. The grinding noises are starting again. Got up yesterday morning to a pool of fluid under right side of engine on garage floor. The car is not dependable, dealer tries to talk to me like I "just do not understand". I am totally over this car. I have no doubt I will meet the Lemon Law requirements by end of the year.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Ford Fiesta Hatchback in VA is:

$174 per month*