Not SAFE FIESTA
By sophiec on
2012 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Car had peeling paint, has odor from engine, is not shifting properly, pulling into shopping mall in front of traffic it would not move? My foot was on the gas and it went up in rpms however not go. My child was with me and I was scared because as it decided to go a truck was coming. The car is good on gas but thats not a plus with regards to safety. Its rolls backwards, again as previously stated it has definate transmission issues. Brand new with 6 months under me I should not deal with these issues at hand. Do not purchase this car if you have kids it is not safe acceleration is poor 2nd time, safety is an issue.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature? There arent any. It looks cute sitting still once you drive it its poor. Transmission is not up to par at all. It slips and the dealer said thats the type of trani in the car? Mind you shouldnt it shift properly? Should it not accelerate when you press on the gas?
Suggested Improvements
Take them off the market and start from scratch before an innocent family gets killed. I am sick of excuses.