2012 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: 2012 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan (6-s

2012 Ford Fiesta Sedan - Consumer Review

2012 Ford Fiesta SE Sedan (6-spd Auto)
By mathjack22 on

2012 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my new Fiesta for just over a week now, and I have to say, I'm incredibly impressed with its overall package. I downsized from a Mercury Grand Marquis LS to save on gas and to drive something much sportier for my age (23). To be such a small car, the Fiesta has plenty of front seat space, a feat in itself because I am 6'2 and 280 lbs. There is plentiful head and leg room; my only caveat would be the slightly narrow feel of the driver's side, though I can still get quite comfortable. As far as the back seat, it's a no-go for any practical use, but I didn't need the extra space, so it wasn't a deal-breaker for me. The features on the SE (along with the 203A package) are plentiful.

Favorite Features

Sporty feel/look, Great mpg (around 35 combined but has approached 50 on hwy), Great entertainment features (aux input, USB, Sync), Spacious trunk, Responsive steering/braking, Impressive audio (with premium audio upgrade), Quiet engine/shifting, Great hill-assist feature, Luxurious feel to components, Modern appearance to dash layout, Plenty of head/leg room, Sporty suspension

Suggested Improvements

Could use slightly wider cabin and more standard features (like power windows), Transmission performance at low speed is a little jagged feeling (though still quiet)
By stardude82
on 09/27/11 20:27 PM (PDT)

Downsized from a Grand Marquis to a Fiesta... I'd say that's an understatement.