2012 Ford Fiesta one happy dude
By phillylmbs on
2012 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
Purchased my Fiesta in Sept 2011...I actually had to order this car because they don't stay on the lots very long. I drove this car from Abilene Texas to Dallas which is a three hour drive and boy does this car zip around. It actually exceeded my expectations on the highway. After three hours it gets a bit uncomfortable driving. I didn't buy the car for long distance anyway. I purchased it to save gas and get back and forth to work... a round trip of 40 miles. It's great on gas and it's a fun car to drive. Very manuverable vehicle...I can now park in tight spots with ease. Ford finally made a vehicle with style, character and zip. It's been two weeks only but I love this car.
Favorite Features
I would loved to have cruise control but the car didn't come with it...no big deal...I can get cruise control put it. I would say the tight feel and control the car has. The fiesta can get up there in speed if you need it. I love the design of the dash board...cockpit type style. The car fits me perfect. If you want a small car good on gas and has zip to it...this is the car for you. I highly recommend anyone intertested in the Fiesta to buy one...it beats the competition of all other compact cars.
Suggested Improvements
Have cruise control as a standard featured in the S model along with a CD player. A bit more leg room in the back would be nice but I don't mind since I bought the car for the gas savings but a family of three or four would probably benefit with a bit more leg room in the back. I think the car could have had some vanitiy mirrors on the visors. I guess that's what you get with the basic model but if Ford wants to be competive with its competition then some of these things should be standard in the basic package.