VERY Impressed so far!
By FeistyFordFiesta on
2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
My little automatic 1.6 engine is quite peppy! I'm averaging 32 mpg in the city, and have seen it as high as 42 on the highway. The "electronic assist" feature should be very useful but may require getting used to. It got confused when I tried to merge quickly into fast moving traffic from a stoplight that was on a steep hill and in a sharp turn. Next time I'll try it in "L" gear. The front seats are comfortable and the drivers seat is very adjustable, as is the steering wheel. The storage trunk is nicely sized for such a small car. There are four cup holders for the front seat. It has a nice tight turning radius and is super easy to park!
Favorite Features
The Sync option is great! I love how it seamlessly transfers calls to the car when I get in and back to my phone when I get out. The ride is very smooth and very quiet. The blind spot mirrors are priceless- all cars should come with them. Lots of air bags make me feel safer for sure. Easy parking!
Suggested Improvements
The 80 watt speakers are inadequate and should be upgraded. The headrests in the back seat block more than half the rear window. The back seat is too small and there is just one cup holder in the back. Passenger seat should be more adjustable like drivers side. Need 3 door option.