2011 Ford Fiesta 1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Not a Good Feeling About

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Not a Good Feeling About this Car
By maxie6 on

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Was not intending to buy this car but just want to test drive it. When dealer drop the sticker price by $700+ dollars I gave in. I like the overall outside appearance of the car. The backseat leg room is sufficient for a couple of 4 year olds and that's about it. The muffler had weld splatter and rust all over the one end facing the rear of the car (poor quality control and workmanship). The automatic transmission is real "quirky" at low speeds - like it doesn't know what gear it should be in. My gut feeling tells me that I may have "bought a pig in a poke" and I am going to be paying for that "Good Price" I got the car for.

Favorite Features

The 80 watt premium sound system with the Sirius satellite system, Driver knee air bags, integrated spotter mirrors.

Suggested Improvements

Fix the transmission so it will work like most other new car transmissions. Need more visibility out the back window. The rear seat head rest make it almost impossible to have a clear view through the back window. Make the instrument / message center bigger so you don't have to bend over to see what they are showing.