2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: My First Car

2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan - Consumer Review

My First Car
By rockintheford on

2011 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first new car. I've always bought used cars from toyota's to porsche's but none of them impressed me until my ford aspire with 200,000 miles on it. Ford dealers were AWESOME every need met and got a great price for my Fiesta S 5speed manual trans under $10,000. I've been driving this vehicle for over a year now. 16,000 miles on it and I still gloat over it. Handles great in any weather, gets the same fuel economy as my motorcycle (38-43mpg) and surprisingly comfortable. Ford built a great car here. No regrets or complaints.

Overall design of the vehicle looks expensive. Traction control and ABS brakes work flawless. Quite for such a small vehicle, barely no wind noise. Huge trunk and plenty of room in the drivers seat. Sporty if you keep the RPMs up.

Rears seats are small, but you dont buy a sub-compact for leg room in the rear seats you are looking for fuel economy. No other complaints at this moment.
By colorsendinink
on 07/16/12 20:07 PM (PDT)

how'd you manage to get this car fro under $10,000?