Meets & surpasses expectations!
By cobra348 on
2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
My 2011 Fiesta Sedan has over 15,000 miles on it. I can get >40 MPG highway without the SFE package installed, mid 30s MPG mixed daily driving. This is using the Powershift 6-speed automatic, which was not a review option. Fit and finish is excellent, comfort - even on long trips - is that of a full-sized car. Styling, handling all speak high quality and care in manufacture. I liked the 2011 model so well, I have ordered a 2012! Nice job, Ford!
Favorite Features
A few little things the brochures don't mention ... the rear cabin heat/cool vents, the pen holder in the glovebox, the strap in the glovebox that keeps the manual out of the way. With the windows up and the radio going, conversations - even with folks in the rear - can still be had without shouting. The noise deadening is awesome!
Suggested Improvements
2011 models did not have a center armrest. The 2012 models do, however it is my impression that it is not as "hefty" as the after-market units. That should be looked at and fixed. I personally would like to see about 5-10 HP more for better startup power.