LEMON! LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST FORD FOR TRANSMISSION CONCERNS
By lauren_nicole on
2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
By far the worst investment I've ever made. I've literally lost track of how many times I've taken in this car for the transmission (It's actually in the shop right now and has been for over a month because there is such a high demand for these parts, they went on a national backorder!!) I filed a lawsuit with a lemon law attorney about a year ago. Ford offered me a settlement of $6,000 but I countered and they refused. The judge approved a mediation hearing and it's scheduled for the end of this month. Can't wait to get my money back and get rid of this thing! Anyone thinking about investing in this POS, save yourself the time, money and headache.
By mad25
on 05/31/13 19:49 PM (PDT)

My Ford Fiesta is now in the shop for the second time for what seems to be a transmission issue!

By stevienae
on 07/21/13 17:16 PM (PDT)

Try 9 times in less than 3 years for tranny problems! I was told "I was a hard to please customer". Just wanted a transmission that works. Of course turned down for lemon law. Voluntarily had it repossessed. I could not in good conscious sell that POS to anybody.