2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: I made the right choice!

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I made the right choice!
By GuruGuy on

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have put over 2000 miles on my brand new Ford Fiesta and I have to say that any worries I had purchasing the car based (mostly) on just reviews have been put to rest. The car gets great gas mileage, I am averaging just over 34 mpg in 40/60 city/hwy driving. The rides quiet and has the perfect balance between too firm/too soft suspension. It is a blast to take fast around tight turns. The interior quality is by far the best of any car I have owned (I've always owned < 25k cars). I couldn't be happier I bought this car.

Handling, gas mileage and interior are my main favorites. The car can easily get to 60 when merging on the freeway and the power clutch auto transmission is happy to rev high if you put it in low gear and provide you with a surprising amount of power for such as small car.

Arm rest, handles above passenger and driver door windows to grasp when making tight turns. Wish the driver seat adjusted straight up and down, it tilts up at an angle when increasing height. Push start option without having to have heated seats etc. Keyless entry keypad option looks tacky IMO.