Hate my Fiesta
By hatemyfiesta on
2011 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I have owned my Fiesta hatchback for 2 months now. The Sync system is a joke. The only part of it that works 50% of the time is syncing my Ipod. None of the voice commands listed in the owners manual work except the initial sync. The transmission jerks while shifting if I'm driving below 30 miles per hour. I have 2,000 miles on my car and I have to take it into the dealer to have the software on 3 of the cars computers updated. I can only imagine what awaits me down the road regarding the computers. Gas milage is cut by 8 mpg unless I go through a long process to disengage the traction control every time I start the car.
Favorite Features
None
Suggested Improvements
Get rid of the Sync system.
By stevienae
on 10/16/13 19:54 PM (PDT)

The 2011 Fiesta was a joke. After 10 trips to the shop for transmission troubles that started 1 month after I bought it in August 2010, being laughed at by the dealer I bought it from when I was so fed up I offered to drive it to the lot and walk away from it and my trade in value for my old vehicle and a denial on a request for a new car lemon law I let the finance company come get it. I couldn't in good conscious sell that POS to anybody. To top it off after I sent 1 last e-mail to Ford I was slapped in the face as "some customers are just impossible to please". I apologized for my high expectations of Ford to make a vehicle with a properly working transmission. My husband ran into an owner of a 2012 with the same problems and 8 trips to the shop. I will NEVER buy Ford again in my life!!!!