Great little car, excellent value...
By bobby812 on
2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I was driving a 2009 Ford Fusion SEL loaded with every possible option. Had mostly driven German cars prior but in 2009 purchased the Ford Fusion. Loved the car but the gas mileage was poor and was looking to down size to get better MPG and cut payments. Looked at all the cars on the market for 2 months. I ended up with the 2011 Ford Fiesta. I have had it for a few weeks and the car is great. Fun to drive, gets about 36 MPG in heavy metropolitian traffic, better on hwy. SYNC system is much improved since 2009 and I love the real time traffic, bluetooth, and turn by turn navigation. Could not be happier as I trippled my MPG, cut payment in half. Safety features are awesome. Way to go FORD!
Favorite Features
SYNC with Bluetooth phone and Bluetooth Audio stream (works seamless with iPhone), Navigation, Car handeling with all it's standard features like ESC, ABS,etc.. Boron Steel Safety Cage, Excellent Gas Mileage. The car feels very solid and responsive at all speeds.
Suggested Improvements
Would like back seat to have a little more leg room. Would like to see a standard center armrest. Glove box could use a light inside due to the low nature of the opening.