2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: Ford Fiesta SES (2011)

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Ford Fiesta SES (2011)
By maristy on

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I agree and fully enforce edmonds review of this vehicle. I decided to write this review because my previous car was a 2008 Ford Edge SEL and I NEVER thought I would move to a sub compact. I am 6'0 ft tall. The very first time I sat in it I was completely comfortable. I am a stickler for arm and leg room. I don't like feeling squished at all. This car has a big car feel, more fuel value and a lower mo. payment! I did not want to compromise my safety or comfort. My black (w. sparkles) Fiesta came with preferred options like heated seats, moon roof, ambient lighting and folding rear seats that extend the trunk space considerably. Needless to say it fits a lot more than I expected. Great car!

Favorite Features

Maneuverability Fuel economy 28 city mpg (Los Angeles, CA) Additional blind spot rearview mirror. Headroom + Legroom comfortable for tall people. Rear seats have removable headrests. Rear seats go down to extend trunk space. Hatchback fits more than they eye can see. Hatchback has a hard, detachable privacy cover. Features: heated seats, moon roof, ambient lighting, sync, Sirius satellite radio free for 6 mos, and free services and directions downloaded to car computer.

Suggested Improvements

Fix whatever the delay is in the transmission. I have experienced a delay when punching the gas to make a quick move. Air guard needed (similar to the one the Ford Edge has) to reduce moon roof wind noise.