2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: Fiesta everything I expected

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Fiesta everything I expected
By JDF on

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've been watching the development of the North American Ford Fiesta for some time now. Europeans love Fiestas, and they are a tough customer to please. They have many fine sub compacts to choose from and the Fiesta leads the pack. I was afraid the Fiesta might suffer in translation to America, but it didn't. There is nothing about this vehicle that I find fault with. Yes, some accommodation must be made for it's small size, but the front-seat passengers will find it as comfortable as almost any other car of any type. The same is true of its super-efficient engine. It's not a Mustang, but it will keep up with traffic just fine. The better than advertised mileage I'm getting is a big plus.

Comfort, fuel economy, great handling, great sound system, attractive design, lots of options that other makers charge a lot for or don't offer (leather, heated seats, etc.).

Electric-adjustable driver's seat (nice for a multi-driver car). A model with the Ford EcoBoost engine. Perhaps a 3-door hatchback or a 2-door coupe to go with the sportier EcoBoost engine's power.
By sparkyj
on 12/10/10 15:02 PM (PST)

I bought this little car 2 months ago. It is far and above my expectations. It is a great car for me and my wife. We are very happy with all the bells and whistles. Great leather and sync. It performs very well and gets fastastic mileage. Last week i filled up and put the cruise set at 65 and drove 200 miles and filled it up again and it got 45 mpg on the freeway. Love this car Ive never had any problems at all so far(no oil leaks)