DO NOT buy this car!!
By paigelarissa on
2011 Ford Fiesta SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
bought this car brand new in 2010. Didnt have any issues for about 6 months. Then it all happened at once! Ford does not tell you that even if the car is automatic that it has a manuel transmisson. The car is VERlY sluggish! Feels exactly like you are driving a stick shift,also shifts into gear VERY hard.Had to have my car towed to Ford because of my car not driving,just sitting and revving RPM's.got told they updated software.well once i got it back when i would back out of my driveway and go into drive it would shift SO hard that it would jerk my head and body.Ford proceeded to tell me this was a "normal hesitation" because the car has a manuel transmission! im no car expert but i know a
Favorite Features
car jerking into gear that hard is not normal in any way! It got to the point where they had to have a specialist come look at my car from ford company because they couldnt tell me what was wrong with it! this car is a POS to say the least!!!
By mws5535
on 10/23/12 05:48 AM (PDT)

I am having the same problems! Ours is a 2011 - bought it new. Buy foreign! I wish all Americans would...then maybe the American companies would get a clue and actually put some care into their vehicles like they used to do instead of making pieces of junk like this.

By ovargas
on 06/04/12 12:36 PM (PDT)

Paige...can you please contact me, I am experiencing the same problems and don't know what to do on next steps. You can email me at omar.b.vargas@gmail.com thank you very much.