Completely Satisfied
By Chris on
2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I can't say enough good things about this car. The fuel efficiency is amazing. I have the super fuel economy package and on a level surface going 65 I easily get 47 MPG. The handling is unbelievable, the tires hold on to the road amazingly well on turns. The SYNC package is convenient and I use it daily to make calls and select music (the voice recognition software could use an upgrade). A six hour trip to Las Vegas flew by in no time, after about 3 hours of driving my back-seat passenger wondered if we'd driven for more than an hour (Though he is only about 5'6"). The car feels solid when you drive it and there's virtually no road noise. The ride is smooth and quite going over 100mph.
Favorite Features
Fuel Economy, SYNC (If you want good sound, get the SYNC package), ergonomics, Color (Lime Squeeze Metallic), front-seat space, 7 airbags, cruise control, amazing handling/cornering.
Suggested Improvements
Definitely needs volume control on the steering wheel. Also needs a patch for the voice recognition software for SYNC. Also, because it is so enjoyable I'm probably going to burn through my 7 yr/75,000 mile warranty in significantly less than 7 years.