Almost Perfect
By SpockFan on
2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I wanted a small car that would be fun and efficient.This one hit the mark dead on. My other car is a Corolla which has been 100% reliable so it was hard finding a car that would meet my expectations. 800 miles on it and holding at a steady 33.9 MPG with about 50/50 city/highway. And I drive like it's a sports car. Handles like a dream. Very comfortable seating and all the controls are well positioned. The sync and ambient lighting are perfect. The back seat legroom is tight but it's a small car. It won't win any races going uphill but the power is more than sufficient for normal driving. Get the tinted windows if you have a black interior, it really looks sharp.
Favorite Features
Auto dimming mirror, sync, ambient lighting, sound system, wheels, comfortable seats, handling and braking. Very quiet, especially compared to my Corolla. I bought the SES hatchback with most of the extras and am very well pleased with the extra features.
Suggested Improvements
Need a center console option with some storage space. Volume control on the steering wheel would be nice. A little more space between the brake, clutch and gas pedals. My big feet in dress shoes have a hard time fitting in the tight space. Need a bigger windshield washer fluid reservoir.