2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Love My Fiesta
By GaryBear on 09/24/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I love the car. I have have been getting excellent gas mileage, I also love the comfort and quiet that the car provides. The power makes it feel like it has more than the 120 hp that the engine has. I only wish that it was a coupe.

Very Happy
By FiestaNSeattle on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Bought a Fiesta SES for my wife. Great car love the Sync system which integrates with her cell phone. Fun to drive and very quiet for a small car.

Almost Perfect
By SpockFan on 09/22/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted a small car that would be fun and efficient.This one hit the mark dead on. My other car is a Corolla which has been 100% reliable so it was hard finding a car that would meet my expectations. 800 miles on it and holding at a steady 33.9 MPG with about 50/50 city/highway. And I drive like it's a sports car. Handles like a dream. Very comfortable seating and all the controls are well positioned. The sync and ambient lighting are perfect. The back seat legroom is tight but it's a small car. It won't win any races going uphill but the power is more than sufficient for normal driving. Get the tinted windows if you have a black interior, it really looks sharp.

Wow
By Justin on 09/21/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Thank you Ford! The Fiesta set a new standard for this segment. The wife and I were just looking for what's out there (planning to buy in 2011). We found the Fiesta and I have to say. this car sells its self. It's nimble yet drives like a larger car. We got the 6 speed twin clutch automatic. With the 6 speed and 1.6l 4 together work wonderfully. We got the car in Indio, California and it gets very hot there (130's). So A/C is a must. Even with my wife 3 kid (5, 8, 14 yrs) and myself the A/c blasting the Fiesta is very eager the please. A must drive and you'll experience this car yourself. Two thumbs up and a big smile!

2011 Fiesta SE w/Sync
By Vulcan20mm on 09/08/10 08:46 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this vehicle to replace 98 Kia Sephia. I have a SE hatchback w/Sync, Cruise Control. I am quite pleased with the Fiesta. Good design, nice fuel economy, quit (very quit), fun to drive. The hatchback has quite a bit of storage. I like the gauge cluster and telescopic steering wheel. The low end acceleration takes a bit of getting use to - jerky starts are common. Limited room w/backseats. I like the blind spot mirror as well. Handling is good - a little loose when entering corners. Overall a great, fun car to drive.

Small surprise, makes the Fit feel crass
By afoxcar on 08/27/10 08:51 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted something more refined but still fun, so traded my Fit Sport for a 2008 Accord EX Coupe when they came out. After 2 1/2 years I decided I really didn't like bigger cars, but didn't want to give up the comfort and features I'm used to. The Fiesta SES fits the bill perfectly. It's amazingly refined for a small car. It's QUIETER than my Accord was. It also has the magic mix of fun and frugal. In my 5-speed, it's not fast in hard numbers, but always feels willing and able, never slow, and the engine stays smooth when revved hard. Handling is excellent. I was surprised by the grip and agility this car has, along with feel-some steering. Interior lighting package is really cool.

2011 Fiesta HB SE-Great Car!
By dawndjs on 08/25/10 07:56 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car for 3 weeks today and have gone 3000 miles thus far. This car exceeds my expectations in gas mileage, handling and features. Fiesta is quiet (no road noise) and the auto volume adjustment is great when you open/close the window and change speeds. Living in the mountains I needed a car that could handle the climb and has good cornering: this car does it and still gets good mileage. Fiesta is able to maintain its speed going up steep terrain without a problem. Ford has outdone itself with this little gem. It is very affordable with all the features added as well as feels like you're in a higher class car.

So far, an excellent vehicle.
By fiesta owner on 08/16/10 19:46 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Lease was up on my BMW 335. My better half got to choose the car this time: The Fiesta. Surprisingly enough, this car has some of the same features as the BMW (not just tires, bumpers...) heated leather seats, heated mirrors, keyless ignition, etc. The Sync system is very versatile and informative. The instrument cluster and dash layout are intuitive, though the Sync has a bit of a learning curve. The car does not drive as well as the BMW, but it takes road bumps at least as well (thank you BMW run flats). Except for the vast amount of space you get with the Fit, the Fiesta outperforms that vehicle in every way. The Fiesta is very quiet when compared to the Fit which is ridiculously loud.

Fabulous Little Car
By Krista on 08/13/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have never had so much fun driving a car. The Sync takes time to get used to but i figure once i get time to read the book and figure it out i will thoroughly enjoy the car. Great on hills, surprised me! drives real smooth. Lots of power, more than i expected.

Absolutely Love it!
By bdscre on 08/12/10 18:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Fiesta a little over 2 weeks ago. We immediately took it on a 2000 mile trip. I'm 6/4", and I was comfortable even after driving for hours. Not much legroom in the back, but plenty up front. We were amazed about how quiet it was, and how good the fit and finish was. When you close the doors, you get a nice satisfying solid sound, like it's well built. It has several options normally only found on bigger cars, like heated leather seats, heated mirrors, sync, a soft-touch dash, and an auto-dimming mirror. So, after 2 weeks, and 2600 miles, we have found a lot to like about it, and I would highly recommend it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Fiesta Hatchback in VA is:

$118 per month*