2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: 2011 fiesta

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2011 fiesta
By oldgeezer5 on

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this se sedan in sept 2010 with auto trans. Have 6500 miles on it now and have never seen under 40mpg on the interstate at 70 to 75mph. City driving never under 30mpg. Very comforable seats front and back although a little short of legroom in back. My wife and I have lower back troubles we had very little compaints after 8 hour drives. Did have a check engine light come on in Florida and scanner found defective solinoid or sensor in evaporative control and emissions system. Ford garage said ok to drive and had part replaced in Ky after 4 day wait. Should mention that the trip to Fl included myself wife and brother in law and thus car was loaded down for a two week stay.

Favorite Features

Love the auto tranny..comfy seats and it handles as good or better than my previously owned 84 honda Prelude or Ford Escort GT. Reliability???will just wait and see

Suggested Improvements

I am bothered by relections from sun on dash likely caused by long rake on windshield into passenger compartment. Not sure how to eleminate this. Maybe some sort of stickum sun blocker over top of windshield.