2011 Fiesta SEL Automatic
By jeleki on
2011 Ford Fiesta SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
I bought the Fiesta because I drive over 100 miles a day and needed something with good gas mileage. I drive city/highway both and about 10 miles a day is backroads and I average 38-40 mpg! This car is fantastic. I have silver color with tinted windows. I opted to have remote start feature and I love it! I have 2 boys (5 and 7) who are big for their ages and they fit in the back seat just fine. I read the reviews about the jerkiness of the automatic but I have not experienced this. I do drive sensibly and do not expect to reach 0-60 in 2 seconds. If you are the type that puts the pedal to the medal and expects to get alot of power in a short time - this car is not for you.
Favorite Features
I LOVE the SYNC feature! The ambient lighting is great and my kids think it is neat and fight over which color to use. Everytime I get behind the wheel, I can't believe I am driving a small compact car - the features available make you feel like it is an expensive mid-sized car. It isn't winter yet, so I don't know how the heated side mirrors will work, but I can't wait to find out. I added the remote start feature after I purchased the car and I LOVE that feature! This is the first Ford that I have ever owned and it appears that I can call myself a Ford lover now!
Suggested Improvements
The front seats need an arm rest and I believe the back seat could use 2 cup holders instead of the one in the center console. When my kids both have drinks, one places his drink in the cup holder and the other has to pass his drink to me to place in the middle cup holder. That is all I can think of.