2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Review: 2011 Fiesta HB SE-Great Car!

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Review

SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

2011 Fiesta HB SE-Great Car!
By dawndjs on

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car for 3 weeks today and have gone 3000 miles thus far. This car exceeds my expectations in gas mileage, handling and features. Fiesta is quiet (no road noise) and the auto volume adjustment is great when you open/close the window and change speeds. Living in the mountains I needed a car that could handle the climb and has good cornering: this car does it and still gets good mileage. Fiesta is able to maintain its speed going up steep terrain without a problem. Ford has outdone itself with this little gem. It is very affordable with all the features added as well as feels like you're in a higher class car.

Favorite Features

SYNC/voice activation are great; the system has understood EVERY command without issue. Handling, great gas mileage (ave 41 mpg with A/C running non-stop) with combo driving city/mountains. The Advancetrac with ESC is wonderful as is the hill assist.

Suggested Improvements

Needs: hands free volume control, center armrest, more cubbyholes, grab bars, better lumbar support and more back seat leg room.