Used 2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Great Value
By FordConvert on 08/06/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My Fiesta replaces a Civic Si sedan. Before, I had a Passat followed by a GTi. The Fiesta is down on power and size, but it is the equal to those cars in all other respects. I got way more for my money than I expected. It is quiet, comfortable and good looking both inside and out. It handles great and feels substantial on the highway. I chose the Fiesta because I planned to give it to my oldest child eventually, but I really like it for me. It is small and a modest performer, but it does not feel like budget transportation in any way. If you are looking for a small car for your commute (rather than the family), I sincerely recommend the Fiesta. My SE hatch is an outstanding value.

Cute, Fast and Fun
By FiestaInMotion on 08/05/10 19:08 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my automatic Fiesta for 3 weeks and I love it. It is way more fun to drive than its 120 hp would suggest - maintains highway speed effortlessly, passes cars easily, and I don't feel like potential road kill in it. Nothing feels cheap or sluggish, and the seats are really comfortable. Even in high heat when I'm blasting the AC all day both ways, I still average 30 mpg. On cool days when I can drive with windows down I get over 40 on the highway.

I made the right choice!
By GuruGuy on 08/02/10 23:30 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have put over 2000 miles on my brand new Ford Fiesta and I have to say that any worries I had purchasing the car based (mostly) on just reviews have been put to rest. The car gets great gas mileage, I am averaging just over 34 mpg in 40/60 city/hwy driving. The rides quiet and has the perfect balance between too firm/too soft suspension. It is a blast to take fast around tight turns. The interior quality is by far the best of any car I have owned (I've always owned < 25k cars). I couldn't be happier I bought this car.

VERY Impressed so far!
By FeistyFordFiesta on 08/02/10 21:51 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My little automatic 1.6 engine is quite peppy! I'm averaging 32 mpg in the city, and have seen it as high as 42 on the highway. The "electronic assist" feature should be very useful but may require getting used to. It got confused when I tried to merge quickly into fast moving traffic from a stoplight that was on a steep hill and in a sharp turn. Next time I'll try it in "L" gear. The front seats are comfortable and the drivers seat is very adjustable, as is the steering wheel. The storage trunk is nicely sized for such a small car. There are four cup holders for the front seat. It has a nice tight turning radius and is super easy to park!

New Fiesta Great Value
By Corvair on 07/31/10 19:09 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had it almost six days and 600 miles.Very impressive little car. Price was cheap,but nothing else. Quiet, firm but not harsh ride. Handles very well. Engine is very smooth and quiet, likes to rev. Compared to my old Toyota Matrix, this is at least a class better in refinement and extras. The not so good, no center arm rest, not much in side storage. Back seat leg room is tight, but has good headroom and good comfort. Speedometer is like 4-5 mph off. Ford says, so what. Workmanship and A/C better than the Matrix. The bar has been raised in this class by a lot. Lots of little extras, like lighted power window switches and map lights in the back seat. Only the price is cheap.Solid.