2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Absolutely Love it!
By bdscre on 08/12/10 18:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Fiesta a little over 2 weeks ago. We immediately took it on a 2000 mile trip. I'm 6/4", and I was comfortable even after driving for hours. Not much legroom in the back, but plenty up front. We were amazed about how quiet it was, and how good the fit and finish was. When you close the doors, you get a nice satisfying solid sound, like it's well built. It has several options normally only found on bigger cars, like heated leather seats, heated mirrors, sync, a soft-touch dash, and an auto-dimming mirror. So, after 2 weeks, and 2600 miles, we have found a lot to like about it, and I would highly recommend it.

Great Purchase
By Matthew on 08/12/10 10:34 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We've owned this car for 2 weeks now, and it has been a pleasure to drive. We're used to driving a Mazda Miata manual shift, and while the Fiesta is not a sports car, it comes real close to having a sports car experience. And we're amazed at how quiet the cabin is, even driving next to trailer trucks in heavy traffic.

Great Car
By ma on 08/11/10 17:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Was intending to by a honda fit but the fiesta was way more fun to drive.Yes it does not have as much room. But it makes up for that by the way it handles and drives. I have been driving this car to work everyday and I have to say I am very impressed with what Ford has done.

Excellent Vehicle
By Me on 08/11/10 00:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

(Note: I have the automatic transmission which isn't listed as an option) Don't listen to people complaining about how this vehicle is Mexico this vehicle simply exudes build quality there are no squeaks or rattles over rough pavement, and no misaligned panels. Acceleration is good enough for highway usage. The car is quiet on the highway however, the engine gets a bit loud during acceleration. The car has a Good and balanced ride considering the short wheelbase You may think the trunk is useless and small but, it has a larger internal volume than the civic and corolla. All in all I can see why this is the second best selling new car in Europe

Outstanding!
By Firesail on 08/08/10 16:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

SES Hatchback is amazing. Handling is a dream with plenty of power and stopping. Sync system and audio are simply great. Ford has hit a real grand slam with this. I hope a lot of people buy this car as I feel that they really have done it right. This is truly the Fit beater.

2011 Ford Fiesta
By MS on 08/08/10 12:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Car handles well on curves. Accelerates nicely but needs a little more oomph. Gearing is a little awkward, the dual clutch transmission is a little jumpy going from first to second then down to first gear as if its trying to find the right gear ratio at speed. Emergency braking is excellent.

Great Value
By FordConvert on 08/06/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My Fiesta replaces a Civic Si sedan. Before, I had a Passat followed by a GTi. The Fiesta is down on power and size, but it is the equal to those cars in all other respects. I got way more for my money than I expected. It is quiet, comfortable and good looking both inside and out. It handles great and feels substantial on the highway. I chose the Fiesta because I planned to give it to my oldest child eventually, but I really like it for me. It is small and a modest performer, but it does not feel like budget transportation in any way. If you are looking for a small car for your commute (rather than the family), I sincerely recommend the Fiesta. My SE hatch is an outstanding value.

Cute, Fast and Fun
By FiestaInMotion on 08/05/10 19:08 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I've had my automatic Fiesta for 3 weeks and I love it. It is way more fun to drive than its 120 hp would suggest - maintains highway speed effortlessly, passes cars easily, and I don't feel like potential road kill in it. Nothing feels cheap or sluggish, and the seats are really comfortable. Even in high heat when I'm blasting the AC all day both ways, I still average 30 mpg. On cool days when I can drive with windows down I get over 40 on the highway.

I made the right choice!
By GuruGuy on 08/02/10 23:30 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have put over 2000 miles on my brand new Ford Fiesta and I have to say that any worries I had purchasing the car based (mostly) on just reviews have been put to rest. The car gets great gas mileage, I am averaging just over 34 mpg in 40/60 city/hwy driving. The rides quiet and has the perfect balance between too firm/too soft suspension. It is a blast to take fast around tight turns. The interior quality is by far the best of any car I have owned (I've always owned < 25k cars). I couldn't be happier I bought this car.

VERY Impressed so far!
By FeistyFordFiesta on 08/02/10 21:51 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My little automatic 1.6 engine is quite peppy! I'm averaging 32 mpg in the city, and have seen it as high as 42 on the highway. The "electronic assist" feature should be very useful but may require getting used to. It got confused when I tried to merge quickly into fast moving traffic from a stoplight that was on a steep hill and in a sharp turn. Next time I'll try it in "L" gear. The front seats are comfortable and the drivers seat is very adjustable, as is the steering wheel. The storage trunk is nicely sized for such a small car. There are four cup holders for the front seat. It has a nice tight turning radius and is super easy to park!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Fiesta in VA is:

$138 per month*