2011 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews 11

2011 Ford Fiesta - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
2011 Fiesta HB SE-Great Car!
By dawndjs on 08/25/10 07:56 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car for 3 weeks today and have gone 3000 miles thus far. This car exceeds my expectations in gas mileage, handling and features. Fiesta is quiet (no road noise) and the auto volume adjustment is great when you open/close the window and change speeds. Living in the mountains I needed a car that could handle the climb and has good cornering: this car does it and still gets good mileage. Fiesta is able to maintain its speed going up steep terrain without a problem. Ford has outdone itself with this little gem. It is very affordable with all the features added as well as feels like you're in a higher class car.

So far, an excellent vehicle.
By fiesta owner on 08/16/10 19:46 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Lease was up on my BMW 335. My better half got to choose the car this time: The Fiesta. Surprisingly enough, this car has some of the same features as the BMW (not just tires, bumpers...) heated leather seats, heated mirrors, keyless ignition, etc. The Sync system is very versatile and informative. The instrument cluster and dash layout are intuitive, though the Sync has a bit of a learning curve. The car does not drive as well as the BMW, but it takes road bumps at least as well (thank you BMW run flats). Except for the vast amount of space you get with the Fit, the Fiesta outperforms that vehicle in every way. The Fiesta is very quiet when compared to the Fit which is ridiculously loud.

Fabulous Little Car
By Krista on 08/13/10 12:18 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have never had so much fun driving a car. The Sync takes time to get used to but i figure once i get time to read the book and figure it out i will thoroughly enjoy the car. Great on hills, surprised me! drives real smooth. Lots of power, more than i expected.

Absolutely Love it!
By bdscre on 08/12/10 18:37 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our Fiesta a little over 2 weeks ago. We immediately took it on a 2000 mile trip. I'm 6/4", and I was comfortable even after driving for hours. Not much legroom in the back, but plenty up front. We were amazed about how quiet it was, and how good the fit and finish was. When you close the doors, you get a nice satisfying solid sound, like it's well built. It has several options normally only found on bigger cars, like heated leather seats, heated mirrors, sync, a soft-touch dash, and an auto-dimming mirror. So, after 2 weeks, and 2600 miles, we have found a lot to like about it, and I would highly recommend it.

Great Purchase
By Matthew on 08/12/10 10:34 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We've owned this car for 2 weeks now, and it has been a pleasure to drive. We're used to driving a Mazda Miata manual shift, and while the Fiesta is not a sports car, it comes real close to having a sports car experience. And we're amazed at how quiet the cabin is, even driving next to trailer trucks in heavy traffic.

Great Car
By ma on 08/11/10 17:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SEL 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Was intending to by a honda fit but the fiesta was way more fun to drive.Yes it does not have as much room. But it makes up for that by the way it handles and drives. I have been driving this car to work everyday and I have to say I am very impressed with what Ford has done.

Excellent Vehicle
By Me on 08/11/10 00:31 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

(Note: I have the automatic transmission which isn't listed as an option) Don't listen to people complaining about how this vehicle is Mexico this vehicle simply exudes build quality there are no squeaks or rattles over rough pavement, and no misaligned panels. Acceleration is good enough for highway usage. The car is quiet on the highway however, the engine gets a bit loud during acceleration. The car has a Good and balanced ride considering the short wheelbase You may think the trunk is useless and small but, it has a larger internal volume than the civic and corolla. All in all I can see why this is the second best selling new car in Europe

Outstanding!
By Firesail on 08/08/10 16:26 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SES 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

SES Hatchback is amazing. Handling is a dream with plenty of power and stopping. Sync system and audio are simply great. Ford has hit a real grand slam with this. I hope a lot of people buy this car as I feel that they really have done it right. This is truly the Fit beater.

2011 Ford Fiesta
By MS on 08/08/10 12:19 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Car handles well on curves. Accelerates nicely but needs a little more oomph. Gearing is a little awkward, the dual clutch transmission is a little jumpy going from first to second then down to first gear as if its trying to find the right gear ratio at speed. Emergency braking is excellent.

Great Value
By FordConvert on 08/06/10 16:11 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

My Fiesta replaces a Civic Si sedan. Before, I had a Passat followed by a GTi. The Fiesta is down on power and size, but it is the equal to those cars in all other respects. I got way more for my money than I expected. It is quiet, comfortable and good looking both inside and out. It handles great and feels substantial on the highway. I chose the Fiesta because I planned to give it to my oldest child eventually, but I really like it for me. It is small and a modest performer, but it does not feel like budget transportation in any way. If you are looking for a small car for your commute (rather than the family), I sincerely recommend the Fiesta. My SE hatch is an outstanding value.