2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:
Good car...especially for the money
By qwerty14 on 07/26/13 11:03 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2011 Fiesta with 68K miles and I have experienced NO issues at all. The car drives fine and for the price(<$15K) you can’t beat it. Need I remind all of the Fiesta bashers.... this is not a high end $20K+ car. You get what you pay for and for less than $15K, this is a nice car. The only thing I have done to the car so far with 68K miles is oil changes and one set of tires. As far as the transmission is concerned, yes Ford has used a manual-automatic transmission and you simply need to get used to it. The “jerky” transmission that many have complained about is because you don’t have a feel for the car. You can’t come to a complete stop and then try to give it gas right away.

My First Car
By rockintheford on 04/17/12 11:55 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This was my first new car. I've always bought used cars from toyota's to porsche's but none of them impressed me until my ford aspire with 200,000 miles on it. Ford dealers were AWESOME every need met and got a great price for my Fiesta S 5speed manual trans under $10,000. I've been driving this vehicle for over a year now. 16,000 miles on it and I still gloat over it. Handles great in any weather, gets the same fuel economy as my motorcycle (38-43mpg) and surprisingly comfortable. Ford built a great car here. No regrets or complaints.

Ford or Hyundai the MPG is about the same
By roadwarriorlt on 10/26/11 07:37 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have an S 4 door with an automatic and drive 78 miles one way to work plus 100 miles of city making calls each day, so I got the car to cut my daily gas cost. At the same time I was looking at a Hyundai Elantra which another sales person picked up for basically the same price as we both purchased pre-owned with 5k to 7k miles on the cars. I bring this up because Ford says 37 mpg for the automatic on the car and Hyundai says 40 mpg. Well after more than 1,100 miles and 3 tanks of gas. I'm at 36.46 mpg and the Hyundai is at 37.10 mpg so the MPG are pretty close to the same.

Perfect for any college student
By jphorner on 05/11/11 07:48 AM (PDT)

2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a 20 year old college student and will be commuting 30 minutes away for the next fall semester and needed something that would be reliable and good on gas. I happened across the Fiesta out of curiosity. I never dreamed I could afford a brand new car, the price and value are outstanding. It's attractive and drives wonderfully. The stick adds fun into the drive, and at over 100mph it rode like I was driving 40. The interior is attractive, and even though it lacks the luxury features I don't need any of that and really the only thing I notice I don't have is power windows. The speaker system is great, and necessary for the drive to school. The trunk has a lot of space too. Love this car.

Fun to drive
By wolfrat on 01/08/11 12:10 PM (PST)

2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased the Automatic S sedan after I lost my 2003 Saturn Ion 2. I got it for a great deal but felt the price could have been a little lower for a base model. Drives very smooth but could use a little more horsepower. Sound system is alright for a base car, but wish they could at least include rear speakers, and rear mats. Trunk is huge and love the design of the interior. Amazing on gas and love the blind spot mirrors. I was amazed to learn that Fiesta's have been produced since 1979, which made me feel comfortable in my choice for a reliable car. Overall, this is a great car for a commuting college student like myself.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Ford Fiesta Sedan in VA is:

$135 per month*