1993 Ford Festiva - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Festiva model:
My first car
By WackyJosh on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Festiva L 2dr Hatchback

This car was actually given to me as a present from a family friend who was moving out of the country. It was my first car. It now has 122000 miles on it and is still running well.

Ford Kia Festiva
By Cammy on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Ford Festiva L 2dr Hatchback

This is a great car. A great car Ford never made. But a hellava selection on their part. As much fun as the Mini I had in '68.

great car; I got 48MPG highway, reliable
By festiva owner on 09/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Festiva L 2dr Hatchback

Owned for 6 years so far, now it has 100000 miles. never any problem. replaced the starter once (30 minute job) Got 48.5 MPG on highway trip to new york from virginia last year. Much more responsive and fun to drive than my Jimmy or minivan. I would be concerned in a major accident, but it should be easier to aviod one in this car. Highly recommended for any safe driver who wants a good car with great mileage.

Perfect city car
By ifedulov on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Ford Festiva L 2dr Hatchback

The gas milage just amazing. I'm getting about 300 miles on 8 gallons of gas in city/highway driving. That is almost 38MPG! Amazing car. My expenses so far are: $150 new exhaust, $140 rear brakes and 3x$20 oil changes. Oh and not to mention street parking. That is just simply the second best feature of this car. It can fit in any spot!

The little engine that could !!!!
By Midlifer on 03/10/02 14:13 PM (PST)

1993 Ford Festiva L 2dr Hatchback

If you like cheap and reliable, than the 1993 Ford Festiva is the car to get. The last Festiva I had was traded in for another in 1998 for $3200 at 32,000 mile. The trade-in had 198,000 miles on it and I found out that it got up to 240,000. I know someone with one at 400,000. I delivered my washing machine with it and later a Drier. The back seat folds real flat. Ford stopped offering this car in 1993 but the car is still made as the Kia Pride.