1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Festiva model:
My festiva's x 2
By rock hound on 08/12/09 20:03 PM (PDT)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

Both are excellent little car very dependable, one engine has about 375,000 the other 185,000 both still running strong. They both get about 40 miles per gallon, plenty of power. Getting a little hard to find 12" tires, and because of the smaller diameter the rough roads tend to break the belts on them but most likely this is because there from China now. If your lucky enough to buy one keep it! One of them does have a raw smell inside the vehicle which I can't find

Best car I have owned.
By bunkhouse59 on 09/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car used in 1994. It now has 240,000 miles on it. Other than normal maintenance, I have had to replace the radiator fan assembly.

Festi
By rgrabill on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

Best vehicle bargain I've ever found.

Herby the red festiva
By Jay Tugz on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

I bought my festiva from an old korean lady for 1000 dollors it had everything AC,AM/FM,auto,new paint and low miles about 40K on it now it has 100K and a now sun roof on it. It is the most reliable car we have, only problems were the vacuum modual and the brakes would wear quickly.But very cheap to maintain.

Best Car Ever Made
By Matthew Elwart on 01/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

I have had my 90 for festiva for a couple of years now and not once had a problem with it. It is comfortable to drive and comfortable to be a passenger in. Though it may not be the biggest looking car it has the most roomy interior. It also gets great fuel economy It gets an average of 50 mpg. Most 17 year olds want sporty cars i wouldn't trade my festiva for anything in the world. It is the best car ever made.

Price to sell
By Daryl rupnow on 09/01/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

Very reliable car. Economical to run. Easy to repair. Brakes repairs needed most often

Not much but very reliable
By Dale L on 07/14/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1990 Ford Festiva Hatchback L 2dr Hatchback

Wrecked my baby and bought this car to get me back and forth till I get my next. Ok a year later Im still driving it and it has become apart of me. This car just wont die!! Always started and never left me stranded. Cold natured but for $600 and 155,000 miles I cant complain. Eats alittle oil but worth the $1 a week for a quart. Not bad after 600 miles a week in driving. Seats are like boards though and it really isnt a interstate car. I should have found a 5 speed model instead of a 4 speed. Remember this car only weighs 1600 pounds. Still gets 38 mpg!!