2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.7L V8 Turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Automatic 8.2 ft. Bed Consumer Review - Time will tell

2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Review

Time will tell
By cul8ertx on

2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty Lariat 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

A bit early to make a lot of noise about this truck as I have only driven it 350 miles to get it home after an out of state purchase. However, there is a lot to be excited about. The turning radius is "tight" for such a large truck and the throttle response is all there! Average MPG (computed) 13.9 @ 75 MPH and I've only driven it 350 miles! The ride is very nice for a 450 and the cab is roomy and well laid out. I can't wait to put a big trailer behind it and see what it can do.

Favorite Features

I am especially fond of the many features not available on my 2006 that are on this one such as seat A/C, power mirrors, memory group, navigation, point point in rear of front console, etc. So long noisy engine!

Suggested Improvements

Automatic entry/exit seats, telescoping steering wheel and pedals. Would really like to see more color choices (exterior and interior combination).