Used 2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty King Ranch Crew Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Ford F-450-super-duty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-450 Super Duty model:

The KING of Pickup Trucks!
By DieselWMB

2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty Crew Cab King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

This is my first pickup truck and although I was nervous about owning something so large, it's proven to be extremely manageable despite it's size. Outside, it's the most capable, rugged, attractive pickup on the market, period. Inside, it's creature comforts, quiet ride and electronic goodies rival that of any "luxury" car/SUV brand. Fuel mileage is very good for a truck of this size (16 MPG on average). Anyone considering a 2011 F-450 will not be disappointed, especially if you opt for the King Ranch package.

Favorite Features

Navigation/Sync (the best hands free system period), King Ranch leather seats, climate system & cooled seats, efficient engine and SIZE!

Suggested Improvements

Power tilt/telescoping wheel /w assisted entry/exit would be nice.

Love my ride
By Big Tex

I was able to get mine early because of some connections I have a ford. We have been testing it and we love the truck it has performed well and proves very reliable. The towing is fairly consistent with last years model and is simple to operate and understand.

Favorite Features

The King Ranch Leather