2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty Crew Cab 6.7L V8 Turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Automatic 8.2 ft. Bed Consumer Reviews

2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty Crew Cab - Consumer Reviews

King Ranch Crew Cab Pickup (6.7L V8 Turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Automatic 8.2 ft. Bed)

View reviews for a specific F-450 Super Duty model:
The KING of Pickup Trucks!
By DieselWMB on 07/08/10 17:34 PM (PDT)

2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty Crew Cab King Ranch 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.7L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6A)

This is my first pickup truck and although I was nervous about owning something so large, it's proven to be extremely manageable despite it's size. Outside, it's the most capable, rugged, attractive pickup on the market, period. Inside, it's creature comforts, quiet ride and electronic goodies rival that of any "luxury" car/SUV brand. Fuel mileage is very good for a truck of this size (16 MPG on average). Anyone considering a 2011 F-450 will not be disappointed, especially if you opt for the King Ranch package.

Love my ride
By Big Tex on 04/10/10 14:55 PM (PDT)

I was able to get mine early because of some connections I have a ford. We have been testing it and we love the truck it has performed well and proves very reliable. The towing is fairly consistent with last years model and is simple to operate and understand.