2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty Consumer Review: The Best I Ever Owned !!!!

2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Consumer Review

XLT Crew Cab Pickup (6.4L V8 Twin-turbo Diesel 4x4 6-speed Manual 8.2 ft. Bed)

The Best I Ever Owned !!!!
By Carlos on

2008 Ford F-450 Super Duty XLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.4L 8cyl Turbodiesel 6M)

Love my truck, Job 1, Have had it for almost two years and only minor issue, Radiator leaked, Dealer fixed right away. I tow Horses and 5th wheel up to Utah & Northern New Mexico and Colorado with no problems. Love to pass those Chevy's and Dodge's.I love to drive this truck. Pulls better than my 99, 01,(7.3's) 07,(6.0) f-350's I use to have. Mileage could be better but getting better as the motor breaks in. To date getting 14.5 off the hook and 12 on it, Use synthetics and getting better. But this thing is made for pulling and thats what I do with it. If you want a truck to haul Groceries dont buy this truck! if you need to pull loads all the time this is the TRUCK! Overall love this Truck

POWER!!!, LOOKS, Turing radius, Comfort, Love the 19.5" rims & tires, Rides like a Lincoln, Solid as a bull! No squeaks or rattles to date! Plenty of room. Love the DVD player & nav. To DRIVE this truck!

Remove the Gov, and let this thing RUN! (But good to have, shouldn't be pulling livestock above 85mph)With power very easly could! Mileage could be better but the truck IS MADE TO PULL!